What's new

Rumor/Possible Spoilers: Mortal Kombat X Speculation General Discussion

Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like Johnny, so I would be fine with him making it in.

If Liu becomes Akuma Kang, then I would be cool with it.

Jacqui and Jax? I gotta wait and see what they do with Jacqui's character before I say anything.

I would like to see more characters from 4 and onwards get redesigns and make it into the game.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
But, in the last stream, they said that made a real effort to not just take some of Sonya's moves and some of Johnny's move and instead give Cassie her own style with some callbacks to her parents.
Even if that is true, it would be more diverse (and thus appealing to a wider portion of fans) to include chars like Cyrx, noob, shang, baraka, smoke, havik, fujin, etc.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Even if that is true, it would be more diverse (and thus appealing to a wider portion of fans) to include chars like Cyrx, noob, shang, baraka, smoke, havik, fujin, etc.
I can't argue with that. Hopefully, the roster is much larger than the select screen would indicate and some of those other characters will make it in as well.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I think that Liu Kang kinda has to be in, I mean other than scorpion he is kind of the poster child.
Regardless, what I see is more of a alternate skin solution; probably a Kenshi Skin for Takeda, Sonya and Johnny for Cassie (maybe released as DLC), and one for Jacqui. The reason I say that is because it would be repetitive for Johnny to appear when Cassie already has a nut punch and I am assuming that Takeda inherits some of Kenshi's mind moves.
That would make sense with the story, and remember when they said that we have already seen some of the alternates? we totally could have seen Cassie's alternate with MK9 Sonya.
Either way I hope to see Tanya, but I fear that will not happen.

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
First of all, why is everyone a sindel fan all of a sudden? Sindel sucks lol

Secondly, people saying that Johnny Cage and Jax are lame... To you I say: wtf are you smoking

I cant wait to see the hilarious banter between cage, sonya, and cassie during the intro scenes!

Cassie: Dad! What are you doing here?! Johnny: You are so grounded!

Oh johnny, you silly goose you.

And finally, even if you dont like the characters, just try to remember how amazingly hype it was to see players like Tyrant and Dizzy using them. I hope to God this list is real!! (and I'll pray for Fujin and Bo Rai Cho DLC)

Bronson

Noob
If thats the final roster thats a pretty meh collection of characters. Personally I would much rather see character from later games or brand new characters. gh Seems like way too many special forces. Unless more cast are unlocked via gameplay that just does not inspire me.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
yeah I guess your right. But you have to agree with me that there should at least be one robot in this game?
Eh I wouldn't say a roster HAS to have a robot. The concept was always a bit cheesy, it's just that Cyrax and Sektor were cool enough to save it. Does anyone have cyber smoke or sub on their wish list? They were both always pretty lame to me.
I think that Liu Kang kinda has to be in, I mean other than scorpion he is kind of the poster child.
Sub zero is insulted. LK was trying to be their Ryu but he failed. But I guess MK mythologies: Liu Kang was a pretty great game. :tonyt

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Wow I didn't expect both Cage and Sonya I though the whole point of Cassie was to kill two birds with one stone. Also no robots? Saving the dreads for Predator?