• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Yeh, caught that too.

The reference doesn't bode too well for Cyrax being included in the main game...this pretty much confirms he wont be playable in the story...but maybe he will be DLC.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
We talked about it hours ago when it was posted, it was one of the first thing people noticed. I def think it's an homage and an indicator that Cyrax will once again be stuck in the sand of exile.

Apologia X

Trump 2020
Dude, are you serious? Pig will rule once again. Really didn't think he would be in this game given all the hate he received in Mk9.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
This is a shaky leak at very best. It's more like a confident speculative declaration. But like Iv been saying, in the comic, in the game. Plus we've seen the dude in video so he's not a long shot at all.

nugava

Noob
Jax AND Jacqui ? Cassie AND Sonya + Johnny ? That feels to me like wasted slots... I don't mind if we get the dope characters as DLC... (Smoke, Noob, Rain, Fujin, Shang Tsung... I find Sindel even cooler than Jax, Sonya and Cage)

I don't get the whole they are a waste because they share a background argument. I don't know anything about Johnny's background but i do know Sonya's and her's is nothing like Cassie's