Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

trufenix

bye felicia
No characters have been confirmed since Reptile or Ermac (whoever came last) iirc.

Ed Boon said the trailer revealed 5, but didn't specify. So nobody can objectively point toward anyone in the trailer. Of course probability points to a few of them, but we can't go off assumptions.
Jacqui, Kung, and Takeda are definitely confirmed because we've seen actual gameplay of them.
Sindel, Mileena, Rain, Baraka, and Shinnok are all equally likely/unlikely. People are just giving some of them passes because they are "important" or "popular".

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You guys remember this concept of a giant ice worm pit that was never used? The layers above the worm were thick sheets of ice. Similar to the wood floors & spikes in the Bell Tower stage fatal in MK3. This would be great for MKX.

Also, a venomous bug pit of some sort would be awesome too.

That would have been an AWESOME stage, also that ice worm creeps me out lol. I still remember that concept stage art from MK D.

Last edited:
Jacqui, Kung, and Takeda are definitely confirmed because we've seen actual gameplay of them.
Sindel, Mileena, Rain, Baraka, and Shinnok are all equally likely/unlikely. People are just giving some of them passes because they are "important" or "popular".
Link? And I'm not saying they AREN'T in the game or even HIGHLY probable, but that doesn't prove they're in the game officially. The Shaman from MK9 on the Challenge Tower had moves like Jax.

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
welp all i wanted was kenshi quan and johnny, it appears my wish has come true -- dont even care about the resttt :):):):):)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
The only way Sindel is making it into the game is through DLC, and if people STILL think Mileena being playable is questionable at this point.... I don't know what to tell you.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Maybe they made a twist and animalities mean that you kill the opponent by throwing them to some kind of room where, depending of the char you select, a certain animal attacks you and eats you. In the image we see SubZero animality.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I just want to throw this out there for all those upset that Johnny, Sonya, and Jax might be in the playable roster. Has it ever occurred to you that their fans are so set on them being there because this can very likely be the last MK game they appear? Whereas the likes of Smoke and Cyrax and Sindel are much more likely to return in future installments due to the nature of the characters.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Maybe they made a twist and animalities mean that you kill the opponent by throwing them to some kind of room where, depending of the char you select, a certain animal attacks you and eats you. In the image we see SubZero animality.
Could be perhaps they're apart of the stage fatalities with animals in the background tearing people apart? Just a theory I have no idea but that would be cool.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
So you know the cage/Sonya picture leaked today? I'm on my phone and can't seem to post it right now but I noticed there's a poster in the background saying LK4D4 engine oil. Is this NRS joking around with Cyrax not being involved? A hint at future DLC? Nothing to be concerned about? Discuss!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Could be perhaps they're apart of the stage fatalities with animals in the background tearing people apart? Just a theory I have no idea but that would be cool.
I was brain storming you know :DOGE. Probably just an stage fatality but I would be happy if they bring back animalities, at least bring back Liu Kang's Dragon, that's an undisputed klassic and everybody would love that.