Rumor/Possible Spoilers: Mortal Kombat X Speculation General Discussion

Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
That Jax picture just sets my mind going with questions long needing answered about the character that may FINALLY get revealed in MKX.

Ya know I kind of wonder how hard it is for Jax to do any finesse sort of stuff with metal arms where you can't feel things. Like...does he rip through the toilet paper much? Does he have chronic chest colds from how cold his chest gets from his arms in winter when he goes to sleep? Is it difficult to pick up dimes or hold ink pens?

Maybe I'll get some minigames this go round where I have to keep a meter from tipping from one way to the other in order to help him perform such feats. TEST YOUR FINESSE as it were...
I can speak on the first point and yeah...he probably has to be real careful with delicate stuff and should probably avoid Styrofoam cups at all costs...there is a disconnect but he has most likely learned to deal with it enough by now...

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
Kenshi looks like Sylvester Stallone in Rocky 4 training in the snow...Awesome....DRAGO!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
damn , Jax looks like a beast, a true warrior !! very good design.

JC and Sonya look awsome, so, yeah, they can possible make part of the final roster and if so, that is great !!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
That Jax picture just sets my mind going with questions long needing answered about the character that may FINALLY get revealed in MKX.

Ya know I kind of wonder how hard it is for Jax to do any finesse sort of stuff with metal arms where you can't feel things. Like...does he rip through the toilet paper much? Does he have chronic chest colds from how cold his chest gets from his arms in winter when he goes to sleep? Is it difficult to pick up dimes or hold ink pens?

Maybe I'll get some minigames this go round where I have to keep a meter from tipping from one way to the other in order to help him perform such feats. TEST YOUR FINESSE as it were...
Nanomachines ;)