Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I liked only for Riker. I still have nightmares facing kenshi with Kano in mk9... Actually I gave nightmares about facing anyone with Kano.
Looking at Kano in MKX seems so much better then MK9, as long as they don't nerf him to hell and back again. I'm really hoping to see alot more Kano in genral.
Like if he was high mid tier that would be awesome; and I'm not even going to main him.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
That Jax picture just sets my mind going with questions long needing answered about the character that may FINALLY get revealed in MKX.

Ya know I kind of wonder how hard it is for Jax to do any finesse sort of stuff with metal arms where you can't feel things. Like...does he rip through the toilet paper much? Does he have chronic chest colds from how cold his chest gets from his arms in winter when he goes to sleep? Is it difficult to pick up dimes or hold ink pens?

Maybe I'll get some minigames this go round where I have to keep a meter from tipping from one way to the other in order to help him perform such feats. TEST YOUR FINESSE as it were...

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
That Jax picture just sets my mind going with questions long needing answered about the character that may FINALLY get revealed in MKX.

Ya know I kind of wonder how hard it is for Jax to do any finesse sort of stuff with metal arms where you can't feel things. Like...does he rip through the toilet paper much? Does he have chronic chest colds from how cold his chest gets from his arms in winter when he goes to sleep? Is it difficult to pick up dimes or hold ink pens?

Maybe I'll get some minigames this go round where I have to keep a meter from tipping from one way to the other in order to help him perform such feats. TEST YOUR FINESSE as it were...
Lmao Pls

Maybe because this is the first instance of seeing the characters? I don't think unofficial reveals come with the entire story synopsis.
Jax is the only one of those four I've mentioned that has been unofficially revealed. Sub-Zero was in the reveal trailer, yet we know nothing about how or why he's back from the dead. Kung Lao and Kitana have been revealed since early January and the same goe for them.

So aside from Jax, this isn't the first instance of seeing these characters.