What's new

Rumor: Mortal Kombat 10 Briefly Listed On Australian Online Shop

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
Great news. I hope its true, its possible. WB are having 2 Batman games out year after year and they seemed to follow a similar release strategy to MK. If not November I imagine it will be April 2015.

Its entirely possible its coming out in November. Its getting quicker and easier to make titles that would have taken years to develop 10 years ago.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I definitely don't think MKDC was a below average game, but definitely not the best MK. I'd say slightly above average. Thing is unlike the 3D games, MK team had no access to updates patches etc, plus look at COD lol it works for them so it can work for MK.

But I also have far more faith in WB over Midway when it comes to management etc so I'm not worried to be honest.

Besides, Injustice is vastly different then MK. I'm looking forward to MK 10 :) Fujin will be mine.

Hope they bring back 4 player tag, and perhaps more options such as an option to have 4 players online team up like a sports title and not just have two people online vs. another two online or one person controlling two guys, which should still be there just expand on that option.

Maybe they'll totally retcon everything and call it "Ultimate Mortal Kombat".

And it'll have umk3 like 'sprites', 25 or so percent larger, with a look and feel similar to UMK3, but updated somewhat. Think ssf4 and ssf2 by comparison. Plays a lot the same but looks hellaciously better.

Hey, one can dream.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Oh the Irony, since Australia started bitching that MK9 was too violent for their standards an now they embrace MK10 lmao! Fuck their ESRB system.