What's new

RM NoBrows's Final Online Tournament for Injustice (PS4) + Possible Prize!

I paid out of pocket the last two times for the winners, so here are your options for this one..

• Total voters

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Starting the stream up now and making the lobby. Everyone go to the lobby named rmtournament. Doing a KOTH in the meantime and I'm playing under BlackBryan's account.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Not sure if I can be home for exactly 7 but Its possible. If it's still possible to get moved to the 8:30 pool I would definitely make that.

If not I totally understand and I'll try and make 7 or get DQd. Just wanted to give a heads up.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
@SplitMushroom @Lexithanius @Everlast @SaltShaker @Mr Aqua @GuerillaTactix @Splash @Empress_Fantasy be ready to play in 40 minutes. If not in there by 5:45, I'll have to dq you
I posted on Thursday that I would be working, and thus wouldn't be able to attend.:/
Alright, so...I'm at work until 8:30 Saturday, which is when I believe the last pool starts. So I would either need to be moved to Pool 4 (probably one of the later matches, or I'd need to withdraw from the event. If an adjustment can be made to where I can still make it, awesome. If not, I apologize for any inconvenience.

E

Eldriken

This really doesn't seem to be panning out like anyone had hoped, I'm sure. =/