What's new

RM NoBrows's Final Online Tournament for Injustice (PS4) + Possible Prize!

I paid out of pocket the last two times for the winners, so here are your options for this one..

• Total voters

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm off all day Saturday and Sunday if you need to move someone to the first pool
I'm in pool 2. I'll switch with you if you're ok with it.

I'm off too but I have to pick up my girl from work when she gets off which would make me probably a little late for pool 2. But I was tryin to switch to any of the other pools so I don't have a time conflict.

Which PSN is yours? I'll fill your spot and you can take mine if that's ok. I'd hate to be stuck in the one pool that would have me show up late when I'm amped to play.

I have no problem helping you out And moving to pool 2. Deadpool2005 in pool 4 is me
I'm in pool 2. I'll switch with you if you're ok with it.

I'm off too but I have to pick up my girl from work when she gets off which would make me probably a little late for pool 2. But I was tryin to switch to any of the other pools so I don't have a time conflict.

Which PSN is yours? I'll fill your spot and you can take mine if that's ok. I'd hate to be stuck in the one pool that would have me show up late when I'm amped to play.

Oh yeah! We ran a KF/Grundy set just the other week. Wish I could make the tourny, but good luck! We can run a set in the next day or so if you're around

PSN tag is the same as on here? I'm terrible with remembering names lol. We're you Zatanna?
its baby-dollx0 for ps4. but yeah i used zatanna