What's new

RG RM SonicFox wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at The Fall Classic 2014!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Congrats to everyone, especially sonic fox and Jupiter. Thanks Jupiter for letting me crash with you and good job my Canadian half Asian brothers!

Shout out to Mr Aquaman and the French onion soup 6-4 matchup compared to the soup at the last major.
6-4 indeed. Can't wait for our next installment of French Onion Soup Among Us!

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Congrats again to Sonic Fox! I love your attitude and utter dominance! You better believe that myself and every other top player out there is gunning for you (RIP FOX NEC 2014).

Also Congrats to Jupiter! You are looking so good man! That MMH is scary

Special shutouts and congrats to HoneyBee and Biohazard! So awesome to see you guys continue to wreck wherever you go! See you at NEC

Congrats to all in top8. Was a pleasure to watch even w/o any decent zoning (except from MMH)

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
Congrats to @SonicFox5000 but your superman is free and glad I got to see my awesome friends from up north again. I don't play anymore but it was great seeing you guys again. I missed you all. Hope I can make it to NEC to hang out again.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
Yet this game is dominated by zoning strategies, and pre-patch Black Adam and pre-patch Deathstroke had to be normalized to low mid tier characters.
how many times does it need to be said? the "deathstroke patch" was late. you were playing a beta character. same with scorpion. this is why it's very important that patches be on time.

Congratulations to Sonic Fox for another great victory. The 50/50 mix ups... I mean, fundamentals were clearly top 3.
he barely ever does the 50/50. he does like a 20/20/20/20/20.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Nice showing by Sonix Fox. T'was a great tournament, and the stream was good quality.

On the negative side though, we didn't break 800 viewers for Grand Finals... Tekken and Killer Instinct beat us... Sad to see enthusiasm so low..
Probably because Injustice's version of the Super Bowl went just about the same way last year's actual Super Bowl went. Can't expect the viewers to show up if the players won't.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@EMPEROR_JUPITER congrats for 2nd and @AK SaltFace congrats for top 8 ..... RM ONLY WEAPON IS THIS SONICFOX I KEEP HEARING ABOUT!!!!! ... COME NEC HE WILL BOW TO ME ... WHO DARE TO DISBELIEVE THE EMPEROR??????!! COME FORTH!!!!!
According to your own member you are bad at the game. Sorry buddy =/

Sad you couldn't make TFC though, and while I am here add me add facebook dawg, or something, THE PICTURES ARE UP TODAY from the tgs tourney.

MRW
I got bodied in pools

Had a blast, Congrats to sonic fox for yet another tournament win. It took alot of awful planning to make it to TFC, but I'm glad I did and I'm happy I got a chance to see some familiar faces, along with meeting all the new ones. I always regret not playing enough casuals or spending enough time with friends, but time just always manages to slips right through your fingers.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Probably because Injustice's version of the Super Bowl went just about the same way last year's actual Super Bowl went. Can't expect the viewers to show up if the players won't.
The real reason is that it was on KombatNetwork, and KN doesn't do as much as some other streamers to promote their brand outside of the confines of the core TYM audience. If grand finals is there, you can usually expect about 800-1500 viewers.

Streamers for our games in general need to do a much better job of getting the word out, rather than just putting the stream up.

With that said, even with extra promotion you can't expect the same viewer count you'd get from the typical finals on Spooky's stream, Art's stream, Bifu's stream, LevelupLive, etc.. Especially since they all stream a bunch of other popular types of games and have tons of followers as a result.

KN still has some work to do, though :D