What's new

RG RM Sonic Fox Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Summer Jam 8

Congrats dude. I can't believe I missed the whole thing. I can't even watch twitch archives on xbox and I have no sound on Linux. It's so fucking annoying...

7) AK SaltFace (Harley Quinn)
btw What happened to Doom Face?! lol I must have missed a couple of episodes.

Also I thought REO didn't play Injustice anymore. So it's impressive to see that he can still place top 8 whenever he feels like it. And I'm happy to see PL making top 3 in this game despite not getting games and having a character crisis.

Last edited:

Decay

King of the Bill
Sonic fox, great job! Your batgirl is insane and I have never played a batgirl like that before. Congrats to the top 8. I'm glad I got to see my homies make it, like kdz and Jupiter, as well as new homies i met like biohazard, relaxed state, salt face, and pl. Also great work running the tournament guys, it was fantastic

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Grats to Fox on fulfilling the prophesies/foregone conclusion XD

Grats to Biohazard and Relaxedstate, awesome to see you guys in the top 8!

Grats to Martian Manhunter for bein' himself

Last edited:

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I doubt that around 80% of competitive players play a top 10 character just because they love the character, tier whoring is sadly common in injustice; the game would've completely balanced with the exception of top 6/7
again its called playing to win. I dont see anything wrong with picking a top tier if you really wanted to win.