What's new

RG RM Sonic Fox Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Summer Jam 8

BS3OOO

Noob
Congrats to Sonicfox! Entertaining matches in DOA as well! I'm happy for PL as well, I was pulling for him to win it all. He played so well in top 8. TRAINING WHEELS OFF

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Who said money was spent on gambling >_>
I've been to Vegas when I was "under age" they say there's plenty to do for kids but that's bull. So Unless he spent all his money on a buffet yea he shouldn't have fun outta money. xP

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Seemed like Summer Jam was run well. Anyone there care to comment?
It was, and I noticed several times that some of the staff was walking around asking players if they were enjoying themselves and if not what they could do to fix that.
I don't know if it was due to recent drama or not, but I thought that was really cool of them either way.

This was a great tournament all around. Thanks to the staff for making it happen.

My only suggestion (And this is INCREDIBLY nitpicky) in the future is that if you are going to offer free food, don't do it in the middle of a top 8 match :p
The mass exodus that ensued was somewhat disrespectful to the players who made it that far.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I had an amazing weekend! It was a ton of fun from hanging out in the hotel rooms, the tournament, and 2AM Geno's/Pat's Cheesesteaks!

I have a ton of shout outs ill get to in a bit, but first I'll say great games to @R.E.O and @EMPEROR_JUPITER (the dudes that put me into losers and eliminated me). Everyone knows how much I love that MMH matchup for Zod! :confused:. But you both played awesome all tourney and I thought out sets were pretty fun!

Special shoutouts to my hotel mates @HoneyBee @RM_Biohazard @Indecisive. You guys made the weekend even more fun. Welcome to the RM family, and hope to have many good times again at future tournaments! Special shoutout to Bio for making top 8. You really worked hard and deserve that, I expect more awesome things in the future!

Shoutouts to @Clark Luthor for rooting me on, and being the only other Maryland. Also shutouts to @Blackula for beating Tom Brady to make top 16! And @Mr Aquaman for being my bruh and having hype sets in pools (TFC will be your time).

I was impressed with EMP DragonGod too. Shoutouts to being a super chill dude. He was so close to beating PL in pools (3-2), and had that hype as shit comeback against zyphox!

Shoutouts to the break dudes @Zyphox @DarthArma @Decay II (Your matches were so hype, your time is coming very soon my friend!) Special shoutouts to @KDZ for exploding an icecream sandwich in his bare hands (that yung blood fox wouldn't take) and getting it all over Arma but completely missing me (also congrats on 2nd and our hype sets after the tournament).

Congrats to @Perfect Legend for getting third. It is always hype watching you play. I am a fan of that doomsday!
Congrats to @AK SaltFace for getting a redemption top8 after EVO and again showing how resilience and love for the game can get you what you want (if you want it enough).

Shoutouts to everyone else I played/hung out this weekend. @imblackjames (Thank you for actually being called James lol) @Chatterbox @JkunPrime @BlackBryan @G4S Claude VonStroke @7L (That combo in pools was swag as shit) @KingJamez12 (sick GL). @Lilith (Nice to meet you!) @Cossner@Mikemetroid @Shock

Another special shoutout to @Tom Brady for bopping me in MK with that SubZero. Will I always live in that corner jail? But maaan I just want to zone you! :) I am pumped for MKX

I HAVE to give a shoutout to @AK Pig Of The Hut and @General M2Dave. The Zod community is the best community (shout outs to the rest of you!) and these guys have given me invaluable advice and sage wisdom since I picked Zod up. They have such a good handle on this character, his tech, his almost non existent footsies, and his MUs, I have an incredible amount of respect for both of them. Thank you!

Thanks @Rev_ @Shaazzyam (I better see you both playing at WCW!) @LordBRISK and @Zen Zombieekiler for some good sets before I left. You all are getting quite good and hope to see you at some future events!

(Edit: I better see both @rev0lver and @WITNESS at the next tourney!) Fools

Finally, Congrats @SonicFox5000 on the victory! You really do look unstoppable.... but I am still waiting for my runback... and I am definitely plotting all the while, so Ill be ready! huehehehe

Sorry to anyone I forgot! But much respect!

Thanks for all the love. Lets go RM! See you all at the next tournament!

------------------------------------------------

And of course... Shoutouts to @astronout (greatjob surviving basic training!), and @xKhaoTik. Honestly these dudes are fucking amazing in both fighting games and in personal quality. These tournaments are just not the same without you both ;-; We have to get it back together for MKX!

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Guys, would I get blown up if I said that doomsday could possibly beat MMH? #YEEEAAAPPP
It sure looked like it at SJ, haha -- but I'd still wanted to see that MU grinded out more between 2 of the best with each character to be sure.

It sure looked like it at SJ, haha -- but I'd still wanted to see that MU grinded out more between 2 of the best with each character to be sure.
indeed, I am just speculating because it is in the realm of possibility that he loses to DD (kind of like how I always hear that lex beats AM, which definitely can be true). Off to class for me now lol #YEEAAPPP

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
indeed, I am just speculating because it is in the realm of possibility that he loses to DD (kind of like how I always hear that lex beats AM, which definitely can be true). Off to class for me now lol #YEEAAPPP
Realm of possibility? I guess.......

I would go with PL just playing good tho