What's new

RG Rico Suave Interview after Winning Injustice: Gods Among Us at Summer Jam 7

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
No one needs to be nerfed at all in this game, quit killing characters. I used to hate Flash v.s. Black Adam match ups but I enjoy them more than any fight now because everyone thinks the mother fucker is OP when he isn't. I learned the match up just like every other person who knows how to play this game. I mean, yeah, I lose to him still but not as much as I used to in the past. Use practice mode, it's there for a reason.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Daaayuuum Rico!

Someone needs to nerf his good looks.

I think he wins so much because everyone else is just so distracted :p
Ummm, whoa. Whoooaaaah there simmah down

Ok I dnt like these generalizations of the (INJ Community) at all because there are many who will hit the lab to deal with things and will be the ones taking out the superman players, the black adam players, and etc.
You bout to show em what's up MIT? Vegas for TFC champions? :)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I was at SJ7 and trust me, no other game room or top 8 had a chant or cheers for "NERF THAT SH*T, NERF SUPERMAN and NERF BLACK ADAM" Im stating facts. Yes other communites ask for changes but again they dont start chants and have the figure heads as the band leader.

That said, I love interactables, its a great idea! I like the game a lot but the walk speed is bad.
Probably cus developers who are working on a patch arent watching or paying attention like the nrs guys.
Ive seen numerous post of change suggestions from players like fchamp, viscant, etc.
They jus the accept the game having cheap broken stuff and dont bother speaking much about it since it wont help.
They just comment on stuff by saying man thats cheap. Thats broken. And wear their shirts that say stuff like lvl 3 dark vergil. Yeah thats fair. Or troll with buff vergil signs in the crowd etc.
As soon as u heard about a possible umvc3 update. Everyone busted out with mostly nerf suggestions for vergil. Doom. Morrigan. Etc.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

It's not just players, it's the well-know guys doing this. THAT is the problem with the chants at hand. You do not see this in other games. At all.

Yeah, communities do talk about nerfing and buffing things. That's not new. It's not necessarily bad. What is bad is the above.
well that is them, I can't control that and that has nothing to do with me and the many others who do not do that at all. I just don't like generalizations is all because doing that means putting a whole group of people in a group and using something small and pretty much making it bigger than what it is. Either way, this wouldn't be an issue if the game would've got tested by me and my bro :p, too bad we are too young at the moment :(, we'll test mk10!!!!1

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Probably cus developers who are working on a patch arent watching or paying attention like the nrs guys.
For USFIV, Capcom did surveys to gather opinions and suggestions of their characters and game engine. Pretty sure they did it for AE and 2012, as well.

Also, Capcom did location tests for the SFIV series. Namco did the same with Tekken, as does Sega with VF.