What's new

RG Rico Suave Interview after Winning Injustice: Gods Among Us at Summer Jam 7

RICO SUAVE! It's the most solid name tied to the character, Black Adam in Injustice: Gods Among Us. G4C|RG Rico Suave recently won a Northeast major called Summer Jam 7 that took place in the Philadelphia area. Among the competitors were some of the best in the world that he had to overcome. Jason24CF from EventHubs.com got in a few words with Rico Suave at Summer Jam 7 after his win.

It's a good interview. He talks about him and Chris G possibly quitting the game if the community ruins it by nerfing characters. Also talks about Black Adam not being OP.

Enjoy.

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Is it possible that rico sticking with black Adam regardless of the tier list just mastered his character. Scorpion was different he came out and just caused a hell of an up roar. Rico stood playing with Adam since the start. Maybe just maybe hes good because he dare I say it" put in time to learn his main??? "
Not saying nerfs shouldn't happen but this is getting ridiculous imo and turning into a witch hunt. This is the exact reason why mk9 lost support to many patches/nerfs. But I don't want to start a flame war on here. I will only say remember Kano people and to all the neew members from injustice read up on kano!!!

Btw good interview rico

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Black Adam needs to be toned down in general. My friend picked him up in 2 days and is bodying average level players online with ease.

but that's just my opinion, I am still dedicated to learning the match up and leveling up. Shout out to all the good Black Adam players out there.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I remember him ragequiting against KDZ's superman in the first game at EVO, and then crying about this char after losing the second one.
This guy said at summer jam that superman were too powerfull. WTF ?!

I hope he will quit once BA will get his nerf. Have enough earing this guy clashing the mk kommunauty like we are cryers and noobs.

This guy is arrogant. He said like cdjr & tom brady don't perform anymore because new players from other games arrived on igau. lol, he gotta know that cdjr doesn't perform since he dropped Jax.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Black Adam isn't overpowered; he goes even with all of the top tiers. I hate when people throw the word around anytime 1 person starts dominating with a character. Where were you guys before Rico won every local and a major? Oh yeah, shouting 'NORMALIZE SUPERMAN!' Now the cool thing to do is jump on the BA bandwagon. Overpowered is when 1 character blows away the entire cast to a point where they can't compete(see unpatched Scorpion). Black Adam is just very strong, as he should be canonically.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Black Adam isn't overpowered; he goes even with all of the top tiers. I hate when people throw the word around anytime 1 person starts dominating with a character. Where were you guys before Rico won every local and a major? Oh yeah, shouting 'NORMALIZE SUPERMAN!' Now the cool thing to do is jump on the BA bandwagon. Overpowered is when 1 character blows away the entire cast to a point where they can't compete(see unpatched Scorpion). Black Adam is just very strong, as he should be canonically.

Yeah people can start playing with words.

OP =/= very strong.

ok, ok, you got me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Btw, I don't think people are only complaning about Superman until rico wins summer jam lol..... And they aren't complaining about GA either (chris G). So it's not about ONE player playing this or that char.

BA is dominant at high level, but also at casual level.

You have tons and tons of BA in top 16 of every tournaments. Here you can start asking questions if you wanna see more characters diversity in the game. This is the same mk9 story repeating.

Some are very strong, some really suck, from there we can say very strong char are OP against the bottom. It makes sens, nothing choking in there.

DarkPage

Noob
I mean its okay to have strong characters in a game, no?
So just ask for smart buffs to the characters that cant compete.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Now ask yourselves this: If Black Adam is "so overpowered", then why did Chris G struggle against Forever King after Rico made him look foolish?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Now ask yourselves this: If Black Adam is "so overpowered", then why did Chris G struggle against Forever King after Rico made him look foolish?

You do not read what I'm writting lol.. and if I would follow your logic I will answer you : BA won summer jam over 4everking's main.

it's not about ONE player playing this or that char.
I mean its okay to have strong characters in a game, no?
So just ask for smart buffs to the characters that cant compete.

Better nerfing 4 char and buffing 4 char than buffing 26 characters to balance a game imo.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
" put in time to learn his main??? "
He did put in time to learn the game thats for sure. I was playing sinestro and he kept trying to dash after MB fear blast and i was getting him every time. I said to him you cant dash after that and he just goes off. "DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I GO TO TOURNAMENTS I PLAY OFFLINE YOU JUST SIT AT HOME" thats like the attitude of a five year old.