What's new

Reptile IS top 10?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
4-6 vs sonya i say, if you know the matchup and have good footwork and spacing i'd say its a bit easier to deal with

also sektor doesnt seem that bad of a matchup either, once you memorize the distance of his flamethrower you can start playing mind games with him ;)

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Yeah, those are the only 4 I'd list as his actual disadvantage matchups. Kabal and Liu aren't as bad as the other two, though.
Yea I guess.

I honestly feel Reptile lets Kung Lao Teleport like fuck, and Lui forces reptile to stop zoning, and they both punish pretty hard.

As well as freddy, reptile literally has to be in the air to which he has no reason to be up there.

Cobra

Noob
Please post the other 11 characters before that 9.
Isn't that up to you since you're disagreeing with me?

1. Kabal
2. Kung Lao
3. Cyrax
4. Sonya Blade
5. Kenshi
6. Jax
7. Johnny Cage
8. Freddy Kruegar
9. Reptile
10. Kitana
11. Raiden

There we go, 11 characters of the top 10 o_o Smoke is over-rated trash, so don't tell me I'm missing him ^.^

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Isn't that up to you since you're disagreeing with me?

1. Kabal
2. Kung Lao
3. Cyrax
4. Sonya Blade
5. Kenshi
6. Jax
7. Johnny Cage
8. Freddy Kruegar
9. Reptile
10. Kitana
11. Raiden

There we go, 11 characters of the top 10 o_o Smoke is over-rated trash, so don't tell me I'm missing him ^.^
You're missing smoke.

How is smoke overrated? He has a 70% reset, some of the best normals, pokes and whiff punishers in the game. What is this, 2011?

And I really wouldn't put Kitana over Reptile, Kenshi should be way higher and where's Skarlet? lol

You're missing smoke.

How is smoke overrated? He has a 70% reset, some of the best normals, pokes and whiff punishers in the game. What is this, 2011?

And I really wouldn't put Kitana over Reptile, Kenshi should be way higher and where's Skarlet? lol
And lol @ jax is better than Freddy