What's new

Regarding MK10, Boon has no comment but winks when asked about what NRS is working on

Which characters from which game would you most like to see return?

• Mortal Kombat 3

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Mortal Kombat 4

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Mortal Kombat: Deception

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I also want Zombie Liu Kang again

I don't care what anyone says, Zombie Liu Kang was fucking awesome.

It's obviously going to happen anyway.

Liu Kang was one of the only characters noticeably seriously mutilated when killed in the story mode. Electroshock fucked his skin up but he didn't get Sindel'd.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
They're going to do something with Liu in the next game, wether it just be a cheap revive by the evil team with him having the electric scars, or them just raising his rotting corpse the way it was originally done.

Liu's gonna be back, and I doubt he'll be good.

I hope that he isn't just some evil revenge guy, and is a zombie forced to fight against his will, with a small bit of humanity and memory buried deep inside.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The way everyone was killed was hilariously stupid.

Fixed that for you.

---

I just realized something.

Shao Kahn is gone.

Like, seriously.

He got off'd by the most powerful beings in all the realms, he isn't coming back from that. That was actually the goal of the entire story mode, kill Kahn to prevent Armageddon. They didn't banish him to the Netherrealm or anything, he's straight up gone.

R.I.P. Shao Kahn.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
But...... The souls of dead warriors would go to Ermac.
Unless it's just the souls of dead Edenian warriors?
Being turned into a Lin Kuei Cyber Assassin, or Tekenunin robot means you have your soul/humanity stripped away and thus be undetected in the Netherrealm? IDK

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Why would the souls go to Ermac? He doesn't just walk around picking up lost souls like coins in the street.

He probably isn't even concerned with any of that, him being freed by the death of both of his masters and all.

And he is all Edenian anyway.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Why would the souls go to Ermac? He doesn't just walk around picking up lost souls like coins in the street.

He probably isn't even concerned with any of that, him being freed by the death of both of his masters and all.

And he is all Edenian anyway.
Because Ermac is made from the souls of dead warriors.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Edenian warriors.

He isn't full of random schmucks.

Kahn destroyed the Edenian army when he decided to try and take the place over, and stuck all of the warrior souls into an avatar under his control.

When you think about it, he's like the last son of Edenia or some shit(unless you count Rain, but who cares about that guy?).

Ermac is basically Superman.

But way cooler.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Edenian warriors.

He isn't full of random schmucks.

Kahn destroyed the Edenian army when he decided to try and take the place over, and stuck all of the warrior souls into an avatar under his control.

When you think about it, he's like the last son of Edenia or some shit.

Ermac is basically Superman.

But way cooler.
With Khan, Shang and the Soulnado gone, how will Ermac replenish himself if not from the souls of dead warriors?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Why would he need to replenish himself? He isn't powered by souls, he is souls.

Unless he goes to the Netherrealm, a place that actually drains him.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I also want Zombie Liu Kang again

I don't care what anyone says, Zombie Liu Kang was fucking awesome.

It's obviously going to happen anyway.

Liu Kang was one of the only characters noticeably seriously mutilated when killed in the story mode. Electroshock fucked his skin up but he didn't get Sindel'd.
Would like 1000 times if it was possible. Zombie Liu was so awesome, I would like him to also have custom sounds like Zombie voice (like in Armageddon's video). LOL, imagine Liu Kang's gibberish with that kind of voice, that would be GDLK. I would also like his weapons to be his hook chains instead of Nunchakus, like when he fought against Shang Tsung in that video.

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
New list:
MK4 Reiko inc. Ninja Stars (With purple alt)
MKD Havik (With that hooded alt)
MKDA Drahmin (with the kool alt)
and Cyber Kabal (in his MK9 Ending)

Also one-off kharacters such as Tremor and No-Face would be kool additions.

All the best,
OBS