What's new

Regarding MK10, Boon has no comment but winks when asked about what NRS is working on

Which characters from which game would you most like to see return?

• Mortal Kombat 3

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Mortal Kombat 4

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Mortal Kombat: Deception

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
am i the only one who think Taven-Blaze-Argus's way to prevent the Armageddon... story is so stupid???
Argus wanted to kill all Kombatants to prevent Armageddon.
His wife, Delia, wanted to weaken them and spare their lives.

Argument.jpg

They could not come to an agreement, so they used Taven and Daegon in a little competition that went horribly wrong when the Dragon King's servants captured Blaze.

Yeah, it's a stupid story. Seriously, that disagreement caused all sorts of shit to happen.
Just let the Kombatants live, Argus. Fuck!

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Kia Jataaka Sareena
If this characters make it to MK, i will be te happiest man alive

Yes, Kia, Jataaka and Sareena should be in MK10, but like i said, i still want them to be a 3-in1 char in MK10, i don't want NRS to waste the character slots, and after seeing Zatanna's Smoke and Mirrors, i really really really want it to happen.

Sami

Noob
Having skipped every MK after MK3 (+"expansions") to whatever was before MK9, I have no idea who half of these characters are :'(

Error

DF2+R2
Just for the record.

This is Tanya.

This is female Scorpion.

Do what is right NRS.
Bottom one (graphics aside) looks way better. And besides black/yellow(which both versions wear) and no pupils she is nothing like Scorpion.

Now that raises the question, why is it that Tanya and Sindel do not have pupils, but Jade and Kitana do?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Bottom one (graphics aside) looks way better. And besides black/yellow(which both versions wear) and no pupils she is nothing like Scorpion.

Now that raises the question, why is it that Tanya and Sindel do not have pupils, but Jade and Kitana do?

It might be hard to see in that picture, but MK4 Tanya has pupiles.

In those 3D games they also changed her attacks to be more like Scorpions, so her fireballs were yellow instead of awesome purple.

She actually looks better and animates better in MK4 because those ps2 games aged like the crap they are.

The world needs an arcade perfect port of MK4 so bad.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Guess you missed the muck up that the WB guy said about MK10 coming out in 2014? If it's true or not is another issue.

Playable Shadow Priest, Zebron and Hornbuckle please.

F Kenshi.

F Traits.

F back to block.

I'll be so pissed if MK 10 takes aspects of injustice into it. Injustice sucks.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Then go play MK9.
Remember the characters in MK9 backgrounds?
Frost, Daegon and the rest?
I bet they will be in MK10.
Yeah... I do play mk9. Unfortunately I can't really play it competitively anymore. Nobody cares.

But I would be fine with what you just said.

I care less about the actual cast outside of the relatively static core than I do about game mechanics. Please for the love of god keep the concepts of MK and injustice entirely separate.

That said, I do think the DLC should include actual MK characters and not something stupid like Freddy that makes our game look like a joke to the rest of the FGC.

Lastly, It makes no sense to have safe jumps in a game where block strings lead to frame traps, normals do chip, and throw teching is retarded.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Yeah... I do play mk9. Unfortunately I can't really play it competitively anymore. Nobody cares.

But I would be fine with what you just said.
Sorry, it's just what you said reminded me of back in MK3 days when people stopped playing because Scorpion was not in it..... Then was added into UMK3 because of people's crying. Every game is different and moves forward.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Sorry, it's just what you said reminded me of back in MK3 days when people stopped playing because Scorpion was not in it..... Then was added into UMK3 because of people's crying. Every game is different and moves forward.
I know. It's not like I wouldn't be balls deep in MK10 even if it was ALL mk4 characters anyways. Just stating what I'd like to see =P

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I care less about the actual cast outside of the relatively static core than I do about game mechanics. Please for the love of god keep the concepts of MK and injustice entirely separate.

That said, I do think the DLC should include actual MK characters and not something stupid like Freddy that makes our game look like a joke to the rest of the FGC.

Lastly, It makes no sense to have safe jumps in a game where block strings lead to frame traps, normals do chip, and throw teching is retarded.
Well, we already know that at least One of MK10 DLC will be the character from MK Legacy or movie.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
You could just block.

Or get hit and break. But I'd rather just block. It's not like safe jumps were the core of MK9 or anything.