What's new

Regarding MK10, Boon has no comment but winks when asked about what NRS is working on

Which characters from which game would you most like to see return?

• Mortal Kombat 3

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Mortal Kombat 4

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Mortal Kombat: Deception

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's been known that the next Mortal Kombat is currently in development. Even Mortal Kombat 9 would be more lively than it is to this day if there was any more updates/patches for the game. However, the team has been quoted saying "lessons learned for the next game". After all, they have to move on to new titles eventually. It also comes with little surprise that whenever Boon replies to anything regarding the next MK, especially with a wink that it's going to get the world of Mortal Kombat quite stirred up.

Today on twitter, when Boon was asked if NRS was too busy working on MK10... he had "no comment".

edmk10.jpg

It's all about that wink!

-------

In addition to this, we're going to have a little fun with this article. Below you will find a voting poll and within it, previous MK titles. Vote for whatever characters from the respective game you want to see return!

Attachments

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
MK4 Ninja style Reiko (including Purple alt colour) please.
Deception's Havik would be kool too.

*And Kabal lol*

All the best,
OBS

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'm gonna be completely honest here, every time I watch a video for KI, all I think think off is how awesome MK10 is going to be on next gen consoles.

Also ya, Tanya. Boon seems to like her a lot, so she has a good shot.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I would also like to point out that, at this very moment, the poll results look like it's giving us all the middle finger.

#I'm12YearsOld