What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet - WEEK 3 Videos coming - Week 4 schedule HAS BEEN POSTED

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Honestly, more do than injustice at least online (and your thing is online so why not? up to you of course.. and I know plenty of people on this very site that play just mk9 and perfer it.. but ya do what you want, I was just trying to help you get more viewers that's all. I'll still watch injustice but rather play mk9 (just not much a comic dude ya know?) I mean, look at REO for example..and I respect that shit.... anyway, my main idea would be something like this... do redhotsundays injustice focus on that, then towards the end of your stream/show throw on some mk9 casuals koth style.. I think it'd do nothing negative but bring the community together more.
I'm not sure anyone would show up to watch any mk

champdee

Noob
Ya you should do injustice, mk9, and KI.. what I meant by showing mk9 was, how do I put this... okok.. basically just have people from the chat join kinda thing not like "evo runback" status for Injustice as you have now.. ehhh it's just an idea you know? Same with KI.. I think that'd work very well.

Pig Of The Hut

Ya you should do injustice, mk9, and KI.. what I meant by showing mk9 was, how do I put this... okok.. basically just have people from the chat join kinda thing not like "evo runback" status for Injustice as you have now.. ehhh it's just an idea you know? Same with KI.. I think that'd work very well.
I'll consider it

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
I'm not sure anyone would show up to watch any mk
I'm not sure anyone would want to play or at least anyone that people want to see play and that's what people want to see. I don't think anyone would show up to watch MK either if that's the case.

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm not sure anyone would want to play or at least anyone that people want to see play and that's people want to see. I don't think anyone would show up to watch MK either if that's the case.
I usually see more people show up to watch MK than IGAU when I stream from home or from That Game Store lol

It is very crowd pleasing and with webcams brings out salt far more than IGAU. I havent thrown a pad or stick since igau came out, played mk in casuals on stream, lost to a random lao spin, pad went flying :]

Pig Of The Hut

I usually see more people show up to watch MK than IGAU when I stream from home or from That Game Store lol
That may be your stream only though

These Sunday thjngs get around 80-150 about same as a mk exhibition

The issue is no one or group plays mk9 anymore that people wanna see play

But to be fair I feel inj dying too but I'm trying to help reverse that

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

These Sunday thjngs get around 80-150 about sane as a mk exhibition

It is also hard to stream high quality mk matches with online. Inj is def on decline though. Viewers are down everywhere.

EDIT: It is also very hard to get views without big names. The average streamer that is left gets 15-25 viewers, its the struggle lol. Online tournaments by brows dink and empress etc have been successful. Logging into tym you see usually 3 KI streams with hundreds each and an inj or mk stream with 15 maybe 40 if its a random mk one noone knows about. I just remember one time I told the owner of my venue "hey watch this" we put in mk and changed the stream and it jumped like 8 viewers in a min and they were very active and enjoying it right away, character requests and just talking about the game, which is still very hard to find with injustice viewers and players imo.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

It is also hard to stream high quality mk matches with online. Inj is def on decline though. Viewers are down everywhere.

EDIT: It is also very hard to get views without big names. The average streamer that is left gets 15-25 viewers, its the struggle lol. Online tournaments by brows dink and empress etc have been successful. Logging into tym you see usually 3 KI streams with hundreds each and an inj or mk stream with 15 maybe 40 if its a random mk one noone knows about. I just remember one time I told the owner of my venue "hey watch this" we put in mk and changed the stream and it jumped like 8 viewers in a min and they were very active and enjoying it right away, character requests and just talking about the game, which is still very hard to find with injustice viewers and players imo.
It'll be interesting to see some upcoming major stream #s

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.

It is very crowd pleasing and with webcams brings out salt far more than IGAU. I havent thrown a pad or stick since igau came out, played mk in casuals on stream, lost to a random lao spin, pad went flying :]
LMAO I wish I was there to see that. Yeah I see more people watching MK than Injustice sometimes too. It depends on who is playing, well for me at least. I just don't think anyone that people want to see will play MK resulting in less viewers.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.

These Sunday thjngs get around 80-150 about same as a mk exhibition

I've noticed it too that MK as a whole gets more viewers on Twitch than Injustice. I follow both by game and MK usually has around twice the viewers (right now MK has 66 viewers and Injustice has 20). In comparison, though, Super Mario 64 always puts both games on blast (with a current 482 viewers and usually gets into the 10k range when Puncayshun or Siglemic do speed runs).

The main issue IMO is that the viewers are mostly casual gamers who are into MK and don't really care about the gameplay that much. Like you said, you'd have a really hard time getting serious players and serious viewers. If you're just looking for view count tho then no doubt MK beats it.

Pig Of The Hut

I've noticed it too that MK as a whole gets more viewers on Twitch than Injustice. I follow both by game and MK usually has around twice the viewers (right now MK has 66 viewers and Injustice has 20). In comparison, though, Super Mario 64 always puts both games on blast (with a current 482 viewers and usually gets into the 10k range when Puncayshun or Siglemic do speed runs).

The main issue IMO is that the viewers are mostly casual gamers who are into MK and don't really care about the gameplay that much. Like you said, you'd have a really hard time getting serious players and serious viewers. If you're just looking for view count tho then no doubt MK beats it.
Then what was spoken once is true that I do not care for the little people you know tat DA Tend Tha Tha Day The Jimmy the potatoes, da vulcan hades, da stbs ChancesUTook, you know da little guyz.Im too buzzzy lukin 4 dat jimmy hoffa body

E

Eldriken

I'm not sure if I'll make it on time. I might be able to get on later on towards the end of it.