What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet - WEEK 3 Videos coming - Week 4 schedule HAS BEEN POSTED

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Im having fun right where im at . Also playing on a asus monitor as well . That lag was unplayable . I rest my case buddy .
Yeah but no one cares about online or your local scene (besides the people there). Travel to prove your worth. Sure the lag was bad, but it doesn't matter. You shouldn't care about online set scores.

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Yeah but no one cares about online or your local scene (besides the people there). Travel to prove your worth. Sure the lag was bad, but it doesn't matter. You shouldn't care about online set scores.
Dont have to prove myself to anyone lol .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
E

Eldriken

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Week 3 Schedule STARTS AT 9:30PM EST
***Schedule could change***
@SonicFox5000 (BG) vs @Kinetic Balding1 (Cyborg) FT5
@Decay II vs Playing 2 win FT5
@WoundCowboy vs @EMPR_MURKFT10
@Kinetic Balding1 vs @Biohazard FT5
@AK Stormthegates VS @Eldriken FT3 OR FT5
@daddydab32ho vs @EMPEROR_JUPITER FT5 EVO RUN BACK SPECIAL
@daddydab32ho vs @AK Pig Of The Hut EVO RUN BACK SPECIAL II
You have to do this 7:30pm or 8:00 and make Kinetic balding do his matches first because he has school tomorrow and usually get offline around 9:00pm

He's 13 years old

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You have to do this 7:30pm or 8:00 and make Kinetic balding do his matches first because he has school tomorrow and usually get offline around 9:00pm
Here's the deal

I don't have to

Either @Kinetic Balding1 will/can do 9:30 vs @SonicFox5000 or he won't do anything at all. I'm very busy until then and 9:30 for me is pushing it to begin with. This is what I'm able to do so if it doesn't work then we move on

champdee

Noob
will definitely be peeping this tonight

edit: would be pretty sick if you did some mk9 nights maybe seperate or same night? Just an idea

Last edited: