What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

DanCock

Cock Master!!
at least the Bills weren't free this time around.
What does being free mean???

But yea the bills are down another offensive linemen and another wide out lolol we will lose to Miami next week lolol

And wtf another game where Fred just gets 13 carries WTF is wrong with this team. He's pretty much the league leader In rushing with over 900 yards are he only gets 13 carries????

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
What does being free mean???

But yea the bills are down another offensive linemen and another wide out lolol we will lose to Miami next week lolol

And wtf another game where Fred just gets 13 carries WTF is wrong with this team. He's pretty much the league leader In rushing with over 900 yards are he only gets 13 carries????

Look at the Colts my free. That is free. Oh you could look at the Bears vs. lions too. The Lions are so free.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
So they suck? Yes the bills suck. Let there be light, the bengals lost Baltimore is losing and If the jets lose as well. Then by some miracle the bills have some life left but Not much. Amazing how a teams fortunes can change in just 2 short weeks.

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
Great to see Bears expose the Lions as a bunch of tough guy wannabees. I hope somebody chop-blocks Suh and destroys both of his knees.

winning most of my games when its 2 good teams playing.

losing most of my games when its 2 bad teams playing.

....i'll be back for the playoffs.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
1st go tebowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wooooo thank you for kicking the jets ass for us. now if the bills can get over their injuries and just run freddy over and over and over with a little Spiller and some how beat the dolphins, next weeks game in NY will be huge..

the Packers are mean and they hurt children's feelings... Bad packers O_O

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
LMAO at the JETS losing to Tim Tebow. HAHAHAHAHAAHA. Any chance of them even coming close to winning the AFC East is obliterated. Pats basically win twice in one week.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
1st go tebowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wooooo thank you for kicking the jets ass for us. now if the bills can get over their injuries and just run freddy over and over and over with a little Spiller and some how beat the dolphins, next weeks game in NY will be huge..

the Packers are mean and they hurt children's feelings... Bad packers O_O

Someone just put this on my facebook and I rushed here to post it. You beat me to it.

I'd do a title belt right in front of her face. Eat it kid!

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Tim Tebow: "I throw passes for Christ!"

I was surprised Tim Tebow and his cronies were able to pick up a win. I wasn't aware the Broncos were allowed to have nice things... :confused:

[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION]

It's not gonna matter though, we will still win the division! New Fucking England.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Tim Tebow: "I throw passes for Christ!"

I was surprised Tim Tebow and his cronies were able to pick up a win. I wasn't aware the Broncos were allowed to have nice things... :confused:

[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION]

It's not gonna matter though, we will still win the division! New Fucking England.
New fucking England lost to buffalo don't forget that ;)

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Bills are not the same team and they haven't been the same since they lost to the Giants. They are young w/potential, but they aren't ready this season. I predict they will be better than the Jets in the next couple of seasons.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Bills are not the same team and they haven't been the same since they lost to the Giants. They are young w/potential, but they aren't ready this season. I predict they will be better than the Jets in the next couple of seasons.
That giants loss had nothing to do with the bills losing. Bills coulda shoulda woulda won that game had they just fucking ran Freddy more grrrrrr. The last 2 weeks were just 2 teams exposing the bills offense as having no real deep threat on the field. Now we're going to see if chan really is mega mind and comes up with a new and improved offensive scheme. We may end up starting 5 new offensive line men this week :confused: 5 players still out on the defensive side with 4 of them being on injured reserve and both of the deep threat wide outs being gone since week one. It's been tough but let's see with chan can do. He does have the leagues rushing leader on his side, better fucking use him. 13-16 carries like the last two weeks won't cut it.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Who's winning this weekend, Tim??
Baltimore!!!!! Good ray rice kick some Bengal ass and score tons of Tds rice.

Sorry @tim_static but I need the Bengals to lose one more then the bills. Tie breakers and stuff.

This year I noticed the afc north just owned the afc east :(

another stupid jets fan.. i actually got into a fight with one yesterday at work.. this nfl season is starting to heat up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc7c6XFAzr0&feature=player_embedded

Big Frog

Noob
I hear you, Dan but did you see any of the Seattle/Baltimore game?? The Ravens coaching staff felt the need to not give it to Ray. Smart coaches we have!!! lol

Honestly, Tim. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys did win, man. You effers always seem to have our number. Throw that in with the way the Ravens have been playing...uuuuggghhhh

where's the college football thread at? My Crimson Tide is ranked #3 in the BCS, Roll Tide! and w/ Oklahoma State losing last night Bama is closer to getting a rematch w/ LSU in the National Championship! Woo Hoo!!!

as far as NFL, I'm a Saints and Falcons fan!

damn, I'm missing my CMK