What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'm so glad NFL is back. I'm so hyped. Hope to see everybody posting here on sundays and naturally, shit talking is encouraged (just don't make it like SRK where people are telling their moms to die in fires)

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
I'm so glad NFL is back. I'm so hyped. Hope to see everybody posting here on sundays and naturally, shit talking is encouraged (just don't make it like SRK where people are telling their moms to die in fires)
Damn thats a little extreme lol
but yeah....GO COWBOYS YEEHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Americas Team Baby!!!!!!! :p

Big Frog

Noob
Why do we have to play the Steelers first?? Whhhyyyy can't it be late in the season when Ben is usually hurt. :(

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Dan, you are a BILLS fan man? That must be rough...

BILLS = Boy I Love Losing Superbowls

;)

P.S. Thank you again for '91

And the Patriots haven't won a playoff game since 07, they are just hype, that's it

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Well, I can live in the past also and say the Giants knocked off the greatest offensive team in NFL history, but let's be real, both teams haven't done shit since 07. And I'm a hardcore Giants fan, I'm just keeping it real brother:) ESPN loves Brady and they pick that team every year to win, which is adorable to me, except they haven't even won a playoff game and people always hold them in such a high standard. It's hilarious:)

I$AAC

Noob
Here's hoping that the Bucs take another step forward this year. I know Freeman will do well, but I expect both K2 and Blount to have monster seasons.

It's nice having an offense for once, for the longest our acronym was "Boy U Can't Score"

Tim Static

Adminerator
Fuckin eh.

btw, Saints by 10 tonight. too much going on for Green Bay to focus, just the same one year when the season opened in New Orleans. :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Should we do a pick em thread? Straight up. ...?

New Orleans 31- packers 24

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Great idea on pick em every week. We should create a pickem league to see who wins.

Either way, GB is gonna win tonight. No SB champion likes to be disrespected, and NOBODY thinks they can repeat cause the Eagles/Patriots/Jets are the popular picks. GB is gonna crap all over the Saints. Consider this: GB is now 100% healthy. When they won the SB, 11 starters were out. Saints lost Reggie Bush, who was a great check down option and overall, decent receiver.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
my seasons predictions

There are huge question marks all over the AFC, im like :confused: no manning, will Houston finally play up to their talent, were the chiefs real last year, are the browns a good team???

AFC

1 ~ Patriots
2 ~ Baltimore
3 ~ San Diego
4 ~ Colts
5 ~ Pittsburgh
6 ~ Houston/Cleveland

NFC is more clearer for me and i have less questions if any

NFC

1 ~ Atlanta
2 ~ Chicago
3 ~ Philadelphia
4 ~ Arizona
5 ~ Green Bay
6 ~ New Orleans

as for the Bills

i go into the year for the first time ever as a Bills fan with Zero expectations. so if they go 0-16 i wont be upset. im going to enjoy any and all wins this year. i already have tickets to the Oakland game next week and tickets to the Jets game and looking to get tickets to one more game.

Go Bills!!!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Dan, you crazy. There's no way Bears will take the division this year. If there is one team I'm worried about its the Lions instead. Regardless, Packer's have this on lockdown. They already called their division free on stream.

I don't think the Bills will be the worst in their division, pretty sure that's going to the Dolphins.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Dan, you crazy. There's no way Bears will take the division this year. If there is one team I'm worried about its the Lions instead. Regardless, Packer's have this on lockdown.
This. Bears as always, are overrated. And the Bills are actually looking pretty decent right now, up 14-0 so far.

Anybody watching Indy be free to Houston? It's getting pretty silly...

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
The two games that are airing in Philly are Pitt/Balt and Philly/STL

I HATE watching Pitt/Balt games... they're so slow paced!

It's all about the night game tonight imo.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS YEEHAA lol

we are going to pound the jets tonight, revis will regret facing dez bryant boy :p