What's new

RA HELIOS BEATS GGA MAX 10-0 MU PROVEN UNWINNABLE

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Ra had internet issues, Max did not. Its not Ra's fault the unexpected occured. Max owes Ra something :/

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Ugh I just wanted to see Ra play bane, too see if I can learn new things. I don't care who won or whether if it was online or not.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Dam, I wanted to see this. Hopefully he plays someone else other then max then. I actually do want to see his Catwomen after all this talk and hype about this match since last week (prior to his internet going down).

GGA Max

Sorry to kill the hype people. But I appreciate the few people that get it.

If I didn't win 10-5, 10-4, 10-3, 10-2, 10-1 then that means the MU is 6-4... online. And my own offline scene would be on blast.

And if I did win by a lot, the forums would just continue their blow-ups on Ra (which is no different that what currently happens)

The problem is that this game has so much BS that gets amplified with those extra frames of lag. I think CW is probably stronger online, because Bane can't react to jump ins, block string gaps, low whip, random oki shit, footsies.

So do I owe an apology to Ra? Because I don't want to settle OFFLINE MU numbers in an online set? You be the judge.

Anyway, it goes without saying that if I ever was offline with Ra, I'd play the shit out of him. But this is just not worth it for me. Hope everyone understands.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal

If I didn't win 10-5, 10-4, 10-3, 10-2, 10-1 then that means the MU is 6-4... online. And my own offline scene would be on blast.

And if I did win by a lot, the forums would just continue their blow-ups on Ra (which is no different that what currently happens)

The problem is that this game has so much BS that gets amplified with those extra frames of lag. I think CW is probably stronger online, because Bane can't react to jump ins, block string gaps, low whip, random oki shit, footsies.

So do I owe an apology to Ra? Because I don't want to settle OFFLINE MU numbers in an online set? You be the judge.

Anyway, it goes without saying that if I ever was offline with Ra, I'd play the shit out of him. But this is just not worth it for me. Hope everyone understands.
Yes. Apologise

BlastX21

Noob

This is an honest question, not a loaded (aggressive) one:

Why did you accept in the first place?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man...

You can't solidify a matchup number from one 10-win set anyway -- it's an average.

This was only for fun, to entertain and to see wtf Ra has been talking about. Your tournament career is not on the line here :)

At this point I just want to see Ra play a good Bane to see how he applies his game plan to the MU. I want to see it in action.

@Ra Helios
@GGA Max

How can we make this work without it being about MU discussions. We just want to see the games now not the wins or the MU number.