What's new

Quick Grundy tip - How to blow up walking corpse

Yeah I go for mb f3 on his wakeup quite a bit. Sometimes it blows up wc, other times the 2 moves just cancel each other out and nobody gets hit, aside from the minor damage he absorbs from it.
I just reread what you said here. Well it's good then. As long as f3 dodges or cancels WC, I'm good with that.

You being a tourney player your probably looking for follow up options immediately after avoiding WC that would tip the scales more on your end so I can see why this is not a good enough option for you. This however is good enough for a slow learning noob like me.

I didn't do the exact numbers of succession vs fail collection - but I tried my f3 tactic again and I was having great success at not getting grabbed vs getting grabbed at times due to my lack of muscle memory with timing and execution. So far this works for me.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Chaosphere

When will you upload some of your Lobo videos? I've been waiting man. You the only dude I've seen repping in tournaments.
More Lobo videos from you please.
Yeah I work full time and ran out of vacation time going to majors earlier in the year. I can only go to tourneys around central Illinois/Chicago until next year when I get more vacation time.

I've been meaning to record some sets with my offline friends but I usually get a couple beers in and forget lol I will record something soon.

Cool. Look forward to it.

Thank god next gen systems have a record and upload to YouTube features. Should make things more easier I would hope.

We recorded about 25 minutes worth of video tonight, I'll let Chaosphere post the link in a new thread or do whatever. I can confirm that a few of Lobos strings go through my Grundomination quite a bit. I'm sure it happened a few times in those matches.

We recorded about 25 minutes worth of video tonight, I'll let Chaosphere post the link in a new thread or do whatever. I can confirm that a few of Lobos strings go through my Grundomination quite a bit. I'm sure it happened a few times in those matches.
Yea, I just finished watching the vid and commented on it. You play a mean Grundy!

By the way "what the fuck is that on my candle!" Epic!! LMAO!

4 barbecue skewers rubber banded together stuck in a candle to hold my phone in place to take the videos as a makeshift tripod makes my girlfriend cranky.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2