What's new

Questions for the Netherrealm Stream later today

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
I don't need to see Goro yet, myself. But I would like some clarification on the timetable and accessibility for everyone.

Is he playable day-1 for pre-orders? Is he also available day-1 for payment?

Is he not available at all until May or something and pre-orders just don't have to pay?

How's this work?

Reactions: Mst
I don't need to see Goro yet, myself. But I would like some clarification on the timetable and accessibility for everyone.

Is he playable day-1 for pre-orders? Is he also available day-1 for payment?

Is he not available at all until May or something and pre-orders just don't have to pay?

How's this work?
i'm guessing he's available day 1 for pre-orders and I have no clue if you can pay to get him as DLC, but it's likely.

khrome

Master of The Universe
For those of us who are far too poor to afford a next generation console, is there any chance that Ps3 and Ps4 (or XBox 360 and XBox One, for that matter) players will be able to play each other online?
Basically is there Cross-play in MKX?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
May not be a big question to some, but it would and as I read so would many like to know, if the PS4 is online region lock ?
in this day in age and on this Gen it shouldn't be the case.

please don't say "you hope its not region lock because it stops us from playing laggy people"
for 1 we can play people from Australia because for some reason they are in the same region as us and they are further than the US
2. The FG community is too small as it is, to segregation is gonna kill it like it did with the EU MK9 and Injustice online
3. I play Tekken online a lot and the Online is really smooth when I play people from the US so it can be done, plus when I played my US Injustice there was barely any difference in lag from the few games I played

If so, be sick if they got a flag symbols besides names and a flag filter.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I really hope not. I don´t like these safe mashable launchers that lead to special cancel mixups. Maybe if it were only for certain characters. I´m already concerned about hem being fast safe mids.
I don't think any d2 is safe in Injustice though, and most couldn't get any special to hit off one that would lead to something to significant. Even Harley who can cancel into up guns got nothing but a hkd or trait.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Uppercuts can be comboed from this time but aren't special cancelable, it is MK remember.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
They won't answer that, it's the same as asking who is in the game
I would assume so, but as it is the thing I want to know the most, I had to take my chances :p

Also, is there a way to "turn off" the cosmetic difference in the variations? Like, taking the spikes from Lao's hat, or the ice mask from Unbreakable SZ?

Would they say most returning characters have one variation that is somewhat of an evolution to their playstile in MK9, as we saw we Reptile, or was their playstile (Not special moves, but playstyle) in MK9 not taking in consideration when desining them for MKX?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
its funny cuz, i cantimagine sub zero withoutthe ice clone, rpetile withouth force ball,elbowdash or slide, raiden without teleport.
I'm not surprised, I don't expect them to drastically change a way a character plays that was so heavily loved in MK9.

But after they show like 5 new characters which are basically what they were on MK9...gets less exciting. I like Reptile, but the hype factor for me was 0 when they released that video.

I'm not surprised, I don't expect them to drastically change a way a character plays that was so heavily loved in MK9.

But after they show like 5 new characters which are basically what they were on MK9...gets less exciting. I like Reptile, but the hype factor for me was 0 when they released that video.
then hold your hype, cuz its for the variations, get hype today is the reveal and the others variations of reptile