What's new

Questions for the Netherrealm Stream later today

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@tylerlansdown @NRS_JEdwards @colt Derek

Since we can't ask for too much in depth data, in order to keep this simple and doable, i only ask you guys to give us a tour trough the variations of the characters bellow, similar to the last stream video, hopefully Colt has some time to talk too:

Reptile
Kitana
Kung Lao
Revealed Character

If there is still plenty of time, then the characters added should be
Ferra/Torr (I think he is the one with the least information this far)
Cassie Cage
D'Vorah
Raiden (because of the raiden dude who said, it needs more raiden)

ps: Sorry for the volume of questions from the last stream (yet you guys answered 80% of my questions, so thank you)

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm pretty sure we haven't seen any Cassie in ages. Really hope we see more of her.

...Yeah, I have no questions, just wanted to say that, lol.
Yeah, we've seen plenty of the brawler and Spec-Ops variations during the E3, but still we have no idea what "The American Way" do.

I think we haven't seen the Hollywood yet aside from a tease on a noobde's interview.

Last edited:

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Hopefully a little of everything, they have a lot new stuff to go through

Personal need to see stuff tier list.

S+
New character
S
Goro, reptile
A+
Kitana, Kung Lao
A
Cassie, F/T, Kano Cybernetic, Quan Chi, Kano Commando
B
Everyone else

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I just want to see more of subzero's weapons variation.
reptile and Kitana variations, we don't know anything as of right now.
plss darkseid for dlc:rolleyes:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
idk if they're really taking questions. but even though this thread isn't endorsed, i want them to break down lightning trap raiden and how it's integrated into his playstyle
I agree with this. Everyone is so eager to jump on Displacer that we don't know a thing about other two.

That said, I wanted to ask something else:
- new training mode features?
- in-depth tutorial: yes or no?
- replays and replay sharing?
- online features, private rooms, spectator/referee positions?

Probably will think of something else later. Thanks for bringing this up, by the way. There are definitely things that people would like to ask.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
please keep this simple and doable, do not troll the devs please, even if Ed trolls us all the time, they don't have anything to do with, especially if you guys want to be heard.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm not sure if this has been asked/answered yet or not, but I'd like to know if there will be an option to adjust the Release Check functionality similar to Injustice.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Will Havik be in? A simple yes or no will suffice.

I'm going on the whim that he will be because the Brotherhood of Shadows is going to play a huge role and I think Quan may use Havik and his KHAOTIC repertoire to help battle the other realms.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Please, for the love of the Elder Gods, can we PLEASE have a NEW character and not an MK9 copy/paste?? Erron Black would suffice.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
I hope to see more Raiden this time, especially the Storm Lord variation that allow to set traps with lighting orb.
I really like the idea behind this concept...

Then, if it's possibile, I hope to see the variations of Reptile and an example of them in battle, same as Kung Lao that seems very interesting, especially the "hat trick" variation.

Are the EX-Moves like MK9 where the input is at the same time or is more like Injustice where moves can be Meter Burned late?

From the footage I have seen I get the feeling it is the latter.

Killusion

Stream addict
Can we setup com vs com matches?
How many costumes can we expect for each character?
Do we have to play story mode to unlock characters?
Will the game have trials/challenge mode (like in SF4 or anime games) that teaches you your characters combos?
How big priority is the quality of netcode to NRS?