What's new

Questions for the Netherrealm Stream later today

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Stage Interactables:
I know they can be BLOCKED but does that take chip damage (it shouldnt) + please let them do NO MODE THAN 5-10%dmg on hit

Ban Blanche :)

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Remember this a casual stream, they want be saying anything about hit/hurt boxes.
Also I agree, I would like to see what Raiden's orbs do since everyone wants to jump on the displacer bandwagon.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
trying to reduce the cheapness of throwing a interactable... In IGAU Interactables are grossly in balanced...
They were mostly seen as imbalanced because different characters had different ability to control them on top of having different benefits. So happened that some characters had both best reward for using them and great control over them on top of already being perfectly capable of fighting without them nearby. Only that made them occasional problem. Without odds being incredibly stacked against one of fighters in certain matchups, we wouldn't be talking about interactibles being a problem.
My point being, features don't exist in vacuum and interactibles are no exception.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
But making them blockable already does that IMO. Making them do no chip will make them pretty much useless. I'm sure they'll be much better balanced. NRS are learning from their mistakes
I just want to make sure Interactables play a very very small roll on MKX matches.... But I agree.. NRS learns from big mistakes from game to game.. for the most part..

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I just want to know about d2´s (uppercuts)

They look like mid hitting launchers, like Injustice. Which worries me that they will just be a mashable option upclose with a huge reward. If they are mid hitting launchers, will they at least be significantly negative on block? And will they be special cancelable?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

They look like mid hitting launchers, like Injustice. Which worries me that they will just be a mashable option upclose with a huge reward. If they are mid hitting launchers, will they at least be significantly negative on block? And will they be special cancelable?
If it's like Injustice then yes and yes

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
Not sure if this has been answered or not yet, but im curious to know if we will have the option to turn release check on and off like in injustice

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
1) First and foremost, when will we be seeing Goro? I'm very interested in pre-ordering just for Goro (mainly because I'm looking for a grappler and/or brawler in MKX to main and I suspect Goro has a chance of being that character), but it sure would be nice to get a taste of what his variations will look like beforehand.

2) For those of us who are far too poor to afford a next generation console, is there any chance that Ps3 and Ps4 (or XBox 360 and XBox One, for that matter) players will be able to play each other online?

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...

I haven't looked at vids in a while, but are you sure about that? I didn't notice uppercuts functioning differently than traditional MK uppercuts.

I know we've seen combos from uppercuts like in Reptile's vid. But those were still traditional MK combos on already elevated opponents. I'd assume with the familiar stricter timing.