What's new

Match Footage - Quan Chi Quan Chi Revealed (Gameplay trailer inside!) for Mortal Kombat X @ Sony Press Conference in Moscow

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You're already working on tech for a character in a game that isn't even released yet. =P
My b. It's armor in the circle.
Yeah, tech is about. Trance is universal, so I'm thinking ending corner combos with trance and setting the circle, then ending with maybe his fast stand into a continuation and looping that for some strong oki.

Only thing is I don't know if the circle benefits anyone in it, or just quan.

I wonder if Anyone noticed but he doesn't have the Amulet, and that means GrandDaddy Shinnok is coming more powerful than ever!!!!!!

My b. It's armor in the circle.
Yeah, tech is about. Trance is universal, so I'm thinking ending corner combos with trance and setting the circle, then ending with maybe his fast stand into a continuation and looping that for some strong oki.

Only thing is I don't know if the circle benefits anyone in it, or just quan.
You probably won't be able to creat circles while opponent is in trance, just like you couldn't boost in MK9:/

Plop

Noob
Can someone tell me what the diologue between Quan and Kano is? I'm at work watching the trailer over and over again with no sound...

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
can i just say that a half robot man with laser eyes doing a belly to back suplex to a demon sorceror in front of ghost ships on a forgotten kove is just everything I've ever wanted from video games.
Kano actually has me super hype with that suplex lol... Quan is sweet and all but man... I'm a straight forward (READ: stupid) kind of player, grabbing people to death is my speed

Is it possible Shinnok will be the boss like Shao Kahn and not be playable? I sure hope not. I want him in the final roster. I thought he was hands down in with the ending of MK9. Fingers Crossed. Quan's trailer was beyond amazing. Woolay ...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I heard many people say this. I mean, there's like, zero chance of that happening. I know he's the same character but move priorities don't teleport from one game to another, unless NRS decides to willingly give him a rune trap and well, there's like, zero chance of this happening...but I've said that already.
I meant rune trap haha, I meant. I always think of Zune the movie haha. Cool movie, but anyway yeah that's true especially since with 3 variations per guy the balancing will have to be even more looked at now. I have noticed it looks like his trance animation is slower. But hope you're right, I'm sure you are. I mean if they care about balance and not having any character having anything to exploit than I totally agree.