What's new

Match Footage - Quan Chi Quan Chi Revealed (Gameplay trailer inside!) for Mortal Kombat X @ Sony Press Conference in Moscow

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
@Circus Your soul is forfeit.
But honestly, Quan is hype! I said I would consider maining a Zod-esque character in MKX but we'll see I need a finalized or near finalized roster to decide my main(of the current cast Kotal and Quan are in the forefront).

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Very nice, hopefully he won't have rune trap this time. Otherwise he looks awesome. Noticed they Shao Kahnized him with his fireball coming out of his head? lol

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob
hopefully he won't have zune trap this time.
I heard many people say this. I mean, there's like, zero chance of that happening. I know he's the same character but move priorities don't teleport from one game to another, unless NRS decides to willingly give him a rune trap and well, there's like, zero chance of this happening...but I've said that already.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Anyone notice the green circle made him projectile invulnerable? Man his corner game is gonna be strong with circle stacking... :eek:

E

Eldriken

Anyone notice the green circle made him projectile invulnerable? Man his corner game is gonna be strong with circle stacking... :eek:
You're already working on tech for a character in a game that isn't even released yet. =P