What's new

Pre MLG WNF (2.12) Results ft. Digit, Rico Suave, and Syknis

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Would the community possibly be open to raising funds to make getting a stream-worth laptop or PC available to the WNF guys? @EGP Wonder_Chef what do you think of the idea? Would you be willing to stream if the equipment was bought by the community? Anyone else have any other thoughts on this? I know I'm not the only one that wanted to see some of the matches from last night. even though I'm not playing a whole lot lately.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Would the community possibly be open to raising funds to make getting a stream-worth laptop or PC available to the WNF guys? @EGP Wonder_Chef what do you think of the idea? Would you be willing to stream if the equipment was bought by the community? Anyone else have any other thoughts on this? I know I'm not the only one that wanted to see some of the matches from last night. even though I'm not playing a whole lot lately.
Yeah I would definitely be down to go every week and stream.

Is there enough interest to raise that much money though?

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade

Well, we could create a poll. I have a stream worthy laptop that I used during season 1 of our local here that I'm selling, or if the community decides that something else would be better, then we should do that.

I'm also checking to see if there's maybe an unused workstation at my office gathering dust I could possibly acquire....but I make NO promises, so don't get your hopes up.
I'm definately good for $50 if you start a donation drive though.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Well, we could create a poll. I have a stream worthy laptop that I used during season 1 of our local here that I'm selling, or if the community decides that something else would be better, then we should do that.
Well I'm definitely down! I'm not sure how much money we would need in general though, or how to even ask the community for something like this without it sounding like I'm being a greedy prick.

Well I'm definitely down! I'm not sure how much money we would need in general though, or how to even ask the community for something like this without it sounding like I'm being a greedy prick.
Personally I wish people would be more open to ask. How many times have we told Kombat Network to do a donation drive to make sure they have a dedicated 4G card *just* in case?

E

Eldriken

Trying to do something for your local scene shouldn't classify you as a greedy prick. If anyone calls you that, sodomize them with a baseball bat full of rusty nails. See what they say then.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
If i won the pot every week, I would donate the winnings to buying a new comp., but thats just because I'm not a greedy prick.

Idk maybe that's just me tho

Crathen

Death is my business
I've got 20 euros in my paypal , i'd be happy to donate them for the WNF stream! I'm sure a good bunch would be willing to donate.