What's new

Pre MLG WNF (2.12) Results ft. Digit, Rico Suave, and Syknis

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
We were joined tonight by some cool dudes from out of town. Digit and Syknis from Texas, and Rico Suave from NY were in attendance to test their mettle against The Complete Meta.

Results:
1. FRQ EMPR Theo (Aquaman)
2. SA| Slayer (Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman)
3. KTX Syknis (Aquaman)
4. FRQ Filipinoman (Wonder Woman)
5. KTX Digit (Shazam)
5. RG Rico Suave (Black Adam)
7. EGP Wonder_Chef (Shazam, Flash, Lobo)
7. FRQ Cash (Deathstroke, Scorpion)
9. Jard (Killer Frost)
9. KN Krayzie (Martian Manhunter)
9. FS Sittingbull (Batman)
9. FRQ Zack Morris (Doomsday, Aquaman)

Bracket here: http://levelup.challonge.com/wnfae2014_2_12_inj

I usually don't write results posts, but I thought it would be rude not to have one when out of towners are here. Good job to @Syknis for being part of The Complete Meta.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cash

Noob
My rusted and dusted deathstroke did better against digit than my BAE scorpion :( . Shout outs to My MK layout stick getting me at least 1 win in each match! There was some hype matches wish we had a stream :(

Cash

Noob
To be fair and all respect to skynis cause he's an awesome guy his match with Anton could've have gone the other way had Anton not been playing with his food lol he got hella greedy trying to hit super lol but GGs to skynis and all the TX guys lol

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
This bracket is whack. How does Digit win one match and get 5th place? And FRQ Cash wins two matches and gets 7th?

LOL

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
We were joined tonight by some cool dudes from out of town. Digit and Syknis from Texas, and Rico Suave from NY were in attendance to test their mettle against The Complete Meta.

Results:
1. FRQ EMPR Theo (Aquaman)
2. SA| Slayer (Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman)
3. KTX Syknis (Aquaman)
4. FRQ Filipinoman (Wonder Woman)
5. KTX Digit (Shazam)
5. RG Rico Suave (Black Adam)
7. EGP Wonder_Chef (Shazam, Flash, Lobo)
7. FRQ Cash (Deathstroke, Scorpion)
9. Jard (Killer Frost)
9. KN Krayzie (Martian Manhunter)
9. FS Sittingbull (Batman)
9. FRQ Zack Morris (Doomsday, Aquaman)

Bracket here: http://levelup.challonge.com/wnfae2014_2_12_inj

I usually don't write results posts, but I thought it would be rude not to have one when out of towners are here. Good job to @Syknis for being part of The Complete Meta.
Yo, no footage? :(