What's new

Powers/abilities not explored in MK yet

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
We need an arab female with sassy, seductive moves and a belly shirt, she can use snakes as her assist.
We need a nature female, D'vorah isn't a nature power character, she can only control insects, not plants, flowers and all that stuff.
We need a gymnast/ballerina (althought this is just a personal request ;___; I don't think I'll ever see a ballerina fighter in MK)
We need someone who can turn his/her skin into diamond/rock.

khrome

Master of The Universe
What about a char ala weaponlord, someone like Bane or Zarak or Zorn; or maybe a female one like Jen-Tai or Talazia. :).
They remind me of cavemen and cavewomen lol. What are their powers tho?

We need an arab female with sassy, seductive moves and a belly shirt, she can use snakes as her assist.
We need a nature female, D'vorah isn't a nature power character, she can only control insects, not plants, flowers and all that stuff.
We need a gymnast/ballerina (althought this is just a personal request ;___; I don't think I'll ever see a ballerina fighter in MK)
Arab female would be like Zafina from Tekken

A gymnast/ballerina wouldn't be such a good fighter. Someone that can do parkour would be more suited towards fighting (while also being gymnastic).

Tremor can turn his skin into rock.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

Arab female would be like Zafina from Tekken

A gymnast/ballerina wouldn't be such a good fighter. Someone that can do parkour would be more suited towards fighting (while also being gymnastic).

Tremor can turn his skin into rock.
A ballerina fighter would beat the living fuck out of anyone, never underestimate someone who can use her legs and felxibility to hurt you.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
We need an arab female with sassy, seductive moves and a belly shirt, she can use snakes as her assist.We need someone who can turn his/her skin into diamond/rock.
A belly dancer with a snake...umm...I picture in my mind Sadira with a snake surrounding her torso while she fights... YEEEEESSSS!!! :). The diamond skin should be given to someone like Tremor, it reminds me of Colossus and the titan shifters of SnK; it would be another great addition, thumbs up for the ideas.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I don't know to be honest, just looked to their concept art and thought they could fit easily.:D. I assume that instead of power they are all weapons, like Striker.

i would have love to seen more necromancy abilities with quan-chi, really dissappointed it's just some bird
I would love to see more status effects, similar to a game like pokemon, with poison, meter drain, maybe a sandstorm that damages both players, or being able to change weather, maybe being able to summon a thunder storm like once a match.
maybe more elemental abilities
Telekinetics always have more potency and could have more crazy effects... you could have some space control with this where you either move the opponent or a projectile already summon... like if martian manhunter could pull one orb around screen.

being able to summon a barrier which deflects absorbs projectiles

controlling something exterior to the character like a ufo

being able to bounce projectiles off of different things to change their properites or trajectory

I was always thinking you could make a female character who is over the top cute and uses her hair and seduction as the primary basis for fighting... gender roles though

khrome

Master of The Universe
gravity
alchemy
fusion/fission
radioactive
polarity shifting / magnetic
quantum powers-behaves like an electron
pressure

ehh just some sciency ones. shoutouts to physics.
U would have to explain how these work, because I don't have a clue haha

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Gravity sounds like it'd be neat.

Gravity - a projectile or pillar move that reduces/increases gravity on the character it hits while they are not being combo'd/juggled. MB/EX adds reduced gravity/slowdown for juggling potential. - AND- Persisting gravity fields/wells that severely limit a character's movement while in them. Can't think of a third "variation". lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This would actually be a good thread if Smoothies actually put it in some work into it, sadly its just the same freakin thread he has given to us more than twice under a different tittle, aside from being this missleading i don't see powers or Abilities in the OP aside from visual characters archtypes.

@zaf you promissed me that you would do the Mike's work and close these threads, i particulary hate discussing things that were discussed before, the second time didn't happened long ago and i though the mods woud just let it slide, but repeating before a month is just too much.

Aside from that, i'm getting tired of this, and i'm seriously considering to open an aplication for modship on TYM, this forum could use some more Mike's nazism, its good for discipline.

A character who uses Iaido (Attacking while drawing a katana then resheathing it)

A character with a Stand from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

What I thought Zod would be before he came out.

A character with hardening skin of some kind, perhaps turning into stone or crystal.

I'm imagining a really badass block animation where they just stand there and do a "come at me bro" pose while hardening their body and taking the hits.

A character who fights with music/an instrument.

Apprentice wizard with an evil spellbook, which monster parts (tentacles, etc.) come out of

Last edited: