What's new

Powers/abilities not explored in MK yet

Error404

Noob
NRS should put Tremor into the game . He is a cool concept that they haven't done yet , atleast not that i remember.

We need an arab female with sassy, seductive moves and a belly shirt, she can use snakes as her assist.
We need a nature female, D'vorah isn't a nature power character, she can only control insects, not plants, flowers and all that stuff.
We need a gymnast/ballerina (althought this is just a personal request ;___; I don't think I'll ever see a ballerina fighter in MK)
We need someone who can turn his/her skin into diamond/rock.
He wants a jumpy spider bitch like sadira in Mk only with diamond/ballerina fighting style. No.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Came here expecting this thread to be about original mechanics MKX should try. Left disappointed.

=====Nature/flower power
You mean a Hippie?

=====A true Samurai with Liquid metal abilities
So Instead of a Liquid Metal Ninja, we get a Liquid Metal Samurai???????

Does MK need it's very own clown? What if the clown was a former wrestler?
Oh good god. This is one of the craziest things you've said so far! Only competes with " Khrome was a former street racer"

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
There should be a character that comes into the game with a khrome suit on. People won't know if he's a good or evil character, but they all agree he's pretty strange.

He'll wear 9 different pairs of high heels and overly feminine purple glasses. Everywhere he goes his Khrome Council follows.

"In Khrome we trust"
"May Khrome bless your soul"

even pirate but let's not go down that route.
No, let's go down that route!!!!

Evil pirate with cybernetic eye (Got it after Kano recommended his cybernetics Doctor)
Instead of a hook hand or wooden leg, he'll have liquid metal limbs.

Or like Seamus from Family guy, but with all limbs being metallic

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
...even pirate but let's not go down that route.
Why? We already have stage for him.
Granted, if he'll be Outworld-related character, his appearance won't bear striking resemblance to more typical pirate cliche, but whatever, I guess.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Why? We already have stage for him.
Granted, if he'll be Outworld-related character, his appearance won't bear striking resemblance to more typical pirate cliche, but whatever, I guess.
I hate the pirate's accent, unless it was pirate alien or, I'm not interested in a pirate character.

Last edited:

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I wouldn't mind Flower Power or a character with a dual forms mechanic where Form A is really weak and crappy but Form B is like retardedly good but not permanent/damages the user, like A.B.A. in Guilty Gear. Something where you really have to manage both modes to make it work.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I wouldn't mind Flower Power or a character with a dual forms mechanic where Form A is really weak and crappy but Form B is like retardedly good but not permanent/damages the user, like A.B.A. in Guilty Gear. Something where you really have to manage both modes to make it work.
Also reminds me of Tira from SC5, although switching mech there was both simpler and trickier to use at the same time. Basically she would switch stance (always into opposite one) after certain moves and when your health crosses 1/2 mark. Or something. Sounds dumb but becomes a thing to manage at higher level due to safety issues.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Also reminds me of Tira from SC5, although switching mech there was both simpler and trickier to use at the same time. Basically she would switch stance (always into opposite one) after certain moves and when your health crosses 1/2 mark. Or something. Sounds dumb but becomes a thing to manage at higher level due to safety issues.
Tira was waaaaaay too random. I used A.B.A. as an example because it's active management rather than having a good/bad luck factor involved.

khrome

Master of The Universe
A witch with nature powers. Would it be more fitting for a grand witch (evil) or white witch (good)?

I was thinking what if there was one witch which was both evil and good in one body, maybe the left side of body could be white witch (good) and right side of body could be grand witch (evil), so they will also have light and dark powers.

Or should she be like Jaina Hudson/White Rabbit with the power of Bio-Fission: Although its exact nature remains unknown, Jaina can duplicate herself into two beings: a second version of herself and White Rabbit. This power causes some physical changes in White Rabbit, such as her skin tone getting lighter and her hair becoming white. Once the duplication takes place, Jaina and White Rabbit become completely separate individuals, with their own personalities and opinions. So should the witch duplicate herself into two beings, a white witch (good) and grand witch (evil) or even two white witches or two grand witches.

Last edited: