What's new

Post pictures of yourself

Houzi

Noob
post your pic

My g/f and I at "Yoshi Sushi". [old pic is old]

At a breakdance performance. Just getting ready stretching and all.

S

scheissn

Dude you look COMPLETELY fucking different depending on your facial hair. haha
Fuckin shapeshifters..

Me jammin the set:

Me in front of the projection screen to show the scale (144" diagonal):
ps: the set was only there for that day. It doesn't always sit in front of the screen.

Vassago187 said:
Me jammin the set:

Me in front of the projection screen to show the scale (144" diagonal):
ps: the set was only there for that day. It doesn't always sit in front of the screen.

i need your screen now :D :D :D ,btw nice drum kits

you don't wanna hear me play. it's nothing special at all. i don't get to play much right now cause my next door neighbors work at night so they're sleeping when I'm home :(

It's not actually my screen. It is my friends house(used to live with him before I got married). We got bored and decided to convert his basement into a theater. The screen is actually drywall with specialized paint on it. http://www.goosystems.com/ it really makes the colors pop a lot more than plain white paint cause the white washes out a lot of the color. This is a silver textured paint. Very cool but pricey.

Vassago187 said:
you don't wanna hear me play. it's nothing special at all. i don't get to play much right now cause my next door neighbors work at night so they're sleeping when I'm home :(

It's not actually my screen. It is my friends house(used to live with him before I got married). We got bored and decided to convert his basement into a theater. The screen is actually drywall with specialized paint on it. http://www.goosystems.com/ it really makes the colors pop a lot more than plain white paint cause the white washes out a lot of the color. This is a silver textured paint. Very cool but pricey.

I wish i could get one of those big screens+optoma hd 65 projector,i love watchin hi-res movies...