What's new

Post NEC and a Healthy Injustice Tournament Scene

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
We all play FG here. I'm no stranger to SF.

Tell me why not
nw has no movement at all, doesn't excel in any one area and has an incomplete, very exposable kit.

his tools in isolation are really good, but none of his tools help the other tools. his air control is also abysmal, has very below average damage output and his risk/reward is rarely in his favor.

he's deejay if I've ever seen one.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
What the hell does GA's Haven blast is for? Why his D2 activates damage protection? Why is Ice Arrow slow as hell, activates damage protection and why he has to reload every time he uses it, why he only gets 1 ice arrow at the time? Its not even that OP! Why is regular arrow so crap if its not even faster, why is that slow ass slide punishable on block if he doesn't gain anything on hit aside from a soft knokdown? Why? Why his fastest long range attack is D1?

Like M2dave said, "if we are going to touch on top tiers zod included, we might as well patch the whole game."
And he is right you know? We all know this game needs another patch, mechanically there are some things that doesn't make scene, and there is characters with very bad tools.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
nw has no movement at all, doesn't excel in any one area and has an incomplete, very exposable kit.

his tools in isolation are really good, but none of his tools help the other tools. his air control is also abysmal, has very below average damage output and his risk/reward is rarely in his favor.

he's deejay if I've ever seen one.
Movement I agree with

He has some top 5-7 normals in escrima b2 d1 & d12...and staff 1 and b1, d1, standing 2 and j2. Range is godlike.

His damage is high 30s low 40s. Average but not terrible.

Chip is top 2 - 3 in game

Zoning is not very strong but weak isn't the right word either.

He goes even with WW despite air dashes.

Reactions: Ram

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
Movement I agree with

He has some top 5-7 normals in escrima b2 d1 & d12...and staff 1 and b1, d1, standing 2 and j2. Range is godlike.

His damage is high 30s low 40s. Average but not terrible.

Chip is top 2 - 3 in game

Zoning is not very strong but weak isn't the right word either.

He goes even with WW despite air dashes.
keep believing that

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I know this gonna sound bad, but I gotta say it loud,

GOd, I am so glad i ditched this game the very same week I bought it <facepalm>
There is definitely at least one good reason for this game to be among Us.
Hopefully MK X wont be such a mess.