What's new

Post NEC and a Healthy Injustice Tournament Scene

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Honestly, while reading that I was thinking, "aquaman, Batgirl, MMH all go pretty close to even with NW. Is he going to suggest a slight buff to NW? It would make sense. With a slight buff to NW, he could beat the top tiers while still getting beat badly by cyborg, HG, and some others and not affecting flash, batman etc..."

Then you said Doomsdays body splash. Get the fuck outta here!

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Honestly, while reading that I was thinking, "aquaman, Batgirl, MMH all go pretty close to even with NW. Is he going to suggest a slight buff to NW? It would make sense. With a slight buff to NW, he could beat the top tiers while still getting beat badly by cyborg, HG, and some others and not affecting flash, batman etc..."

Then you said Doomsdays body splash. Get the fuck outta here!
If NW got buffed (depending on what the buff is), he could definitely affect the Flash MU. NW is a tough 5-5 for Flash.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Can we admit that it's not JUST Batgirl, but Sonic Fox that's the problem? The guy would be performing well even if BG wasn't his main.

Honestly, the first hit of wonder womans 33 needs to launch and her tiara needs to be full screen mid. That will fix the game.
These are the posts that truly understand the situation we face in Injustice right now. I see now why Fly sounds so smart on the KTF podcast, and Filipino Man is no slouch himself. These guys understand that there is a problem and they are trying to find a solution.

There are those that think I am doing this because I am a Doomsday main and I secretly want a buff to that character. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am an Aquaman main, and I am selflessly suggesting something to bring Aquaman (and others) in check for the good of the tournament scene. Others seem content to just say "lul" at the problem we are facing and shooting down intelligent posts on how to rectify the situation. Those same people are the ones that will be complaining about the unstoppable top tier next tournament! I now know why Tom Brady says "This Community!"

If you disagree with my solution please give me 1 hotfix that will fix as many things as my proposal and I will gladly listen!

Now to respond to the 2 deep thinkers of this thread.

@AK L0rdoftheFLY your proposal on buffing Nightwing is very interesting. He could be one of those characters that could fix many of our problems we are currently facing. However with your vague response of "a slight buff" I am unable to fully back your idea until you come up with something specific.

@Filipino Man you came up with two wonderful changes that could potentially save our scene. Unfortunately Paulo is an extremely busy man and asking him to implement two changes that have never even been play tested before, as well as one of the buffs being a FULL SCREEN projectile on a highly mobile character, the dangers of breaking Injustice are just too great of a threat to take that chance. If you could please just come up with one fix that could save our scene I would love to hear it.

coolwhip

Noob
Make Batman's F3 19 frames. That's just reducing it by 10 frames. No big deal. In the spirit of this thread, I think this is a reasonable suggestion. Then we get to hear TYM argue about whether it's reactable or not. Everyone wins.

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
These are the posts that truly understand the situation we face in Injustice right now. I see now why Fly sounds so smart on the KTF podcast, and Filipino Man is no slouch himself. These guys understand that there is a problem and they are trying to find a solution.

There are those that think I am doing this because I am a Doomsday main and I secretly want a buff to that character. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am an Aquaman main, and I am selflessly suggesting something to bring Aquaman (and others) in check for the good of the tournament scene. Others seem content to just say "lul" at the problem we are facing and shooting down intelligent posts on how to rectify the situation. Those same people are the ones that will be complaining about the unstoppable top tier next tournament! I now know why Tom Brady says "This Community!"

If you disagree with my solution please give me 1 hotfix that will fix as many things as my proposal and I will gladly listen!

@AK L0rdoftheFLY your proposal on buffing Nightwing is very interesting. He could be one of those characters that could fix many of our problems we are currently facing. However with your vague response of "a slight buff" I am unable to fully back your idea until you come up with something specific.

@Filipino Man you came up with two wonderful changes that could potentially save our scene. Unfortunately Paulo is an extremely busy man and asking him to implement two changes that have never even been play tested before, as well as one of the buffs being a FULL SCREEN projectile on a highly mobile character, the dangers of breaking Injustice are just too great of a threat to take that chance. If you could please just come up with one fix that could save our scene I would love to hear it.
What about XFactor?

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
we probably wont get another patch because mkx is right around the corner. people are already planning on dropping injustice for mkx so i dont think another patch would do much

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

Well with my ego stroked I will attempt to reply.

B1 in staff becomes +1 or +2. Increase range on escrima b1. Make b2 in Escrima have more cancel advantage so staff switch combos are less easily punished. Let staff standing 1 hit on ALL crouching opponents regardless of hitbox and be +3 instead if +1.

ThT is all he needs

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Also nope, I don't try to bait anyone. I don't have a reason to. I just spew facts. Fact is, Nightwing is fundamentally bad.
he is that character that plays closest to a SF character and plays what capcom states as "fundamentals"

Inj isn't fundamentally the same as SF so I can se why you say that in Inj terms. but in FG terms he is actually fundamentally good while others break fundamentals.

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
he is that character that plays closest to a SF character and plays what capcom states as "fundamentals"

Inj isn't fundamentally the same as SF so I can se why you say that in Inj terms. but in FG terms he is actually fundamentally good while others break fundamentals.
Uh, he's not even close to an SF character.

The 3 closest are a traitless Aquaman, a fast walkspeed Wonder Woman and Batman.