What's new

Post NEC and a Healthy Injustice Tournament Scene

E

Eldriken

If batgirl is so broken how has no one in this community counterpicked with batgirl? lol your welcome
You can't be serious, man. No one would be on Sonic Fox's level, which is pretty much the ONLY Batgirl to be worried about.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
You can't be serious, man. No one would be on Sonic Fox's level, which is pretty much the ONLY Batgirl to be worried about.
Im saying that noone else has picked batgirl to counterpick someone else, unlike we saw MMH and AQUA all weekend counterpicks. I have yet to see someone go, yo my main loses this, POCKET BATGIRL TIME! CAUSE BROKEN! lol

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Ban everyone except Green Arrow, turn interactables off and there you have a perfectly balanced game :DOGE

Great thread Jeremiah:D

If batgirl is so broken how has no one in this community counterpicked with batgirl? lol your welcome
Look back and see what stopped biohazard from getting into top 8 at evo....CartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheel Cart WhheEELll Cart Whellllle CarTWWEHHHEELLL CARRTHTHHWHEEELL carttthhhweeell cardweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYULL!

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Look back and see what stopped biohazard from getting into top 8 at evo....CartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheelCartwheel Cart WhheEELll Cart Whellllle CarTWWEHHHEELLL CARRTHTHHWHEEELL carttthhhweeell cardweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYULL!
Lol thats kinda how that MU is played xD
Bane cant mash specials like he wants

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
He knew the MU :DOGE

Safe to assume if u ain't playing Bat girl, Zod, Martian, Aquaman in this game u ain't winning shit, pack it up the rest of the cast, history does infact repeat itself...oh well back to GG...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ares may go even with her lol or a non hard 4-6 :]
Yeah I agree with you. I think she beats him, but it is not terrible for Ares IMO. The thing that gives me the most joy is to punish godsmack during oki by sliding and sliding again it cracks me up. Just keep on sliding baby.