What's new

Poll: Tank Top Guy to Commentate Injustice Top 8 at NEC

Should Tank Top Guy Commentate Top 8?

• Total voters

flipkev

Tank Top Guy
Thanks so much for the kind words and love, I truly didn't expect this !!!! If I was annoying to some I'm sorry, how I am on the mic is who I am in real life :) I'm passionate about the things I love and I don't contain it obviously. I hope I have permission of the steam organizers in the future to get on the mic, but if not as long as I can play some injustice it's all good. Thanks again guys and much love!!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Haha do you get catty.
Anyways he has the enthusiasm that I find charming is all. And agreed, you and mr. Mileena are probably the best looking... If you don't count me, that is ;P
Haha...I wasn't being catty. I was just being honest...I didn't care for him at all.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Thanks so much for the kind words and love, I truly didn't expect this !!!! If I was annoying to some I'm sorry, how I am on the mic is who I am in real life :) I'm passionate about the things I love and I don't contain it obviously. I hope I have permission of the steam organizers in the future to get on the mic, but if not as long as I can play some injustice it's all good. Thanks again guys and much love!!
You need a tank-top avatar and to become one of the "power tops" along with AK Smarrgasm and them.

Haha...I wasn't being catty. I was just being honest...I didn't care for him at all.
:p Alright, if you say so. I personally found him refreshing when paired with Tom Brady, kept Tom on track and moving forward.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
TTG aka PTH FlipKev is from Northern Virginia. I have been saying he is the best commentator everrrrrrrrrrrr.

He helps TO stuff by running pools at EVO, ECT and what not. Really cool guy
I knew he lived around my area, he brings the hype.
I live in manassas

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
You need to change your name to Tank Top Guy asap.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Awww. Mr. Mileena and I are arguably the best looking members of this site...and this dude can't really compare. TTG was really annoying and was very socially awkward (which I'm sure most of you don't have the ability to pick up on). Whenever someone has to mention they have a "girl" 23 thousand times...it means they really want to suck dick...and probably bottom. He was extremely rude to Tom Brady and was nothing more than a dirty thirty-something attention whore.

My biceps are bigger.
Apparently, Sektor isn't the only one who shows no mercy. God damn.

Sami

Noob
Ignore the haters, you helped make NEC 14 amazing for Injustice. You are however expected to lose the "flipkev" name and forever become Tank Top Guy... I will PayPal you the $10 to do it if money is an issue!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
is TTG on TYM?
^^^

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You need to change your name. I think you know what your REAL name is now.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Tom Brady always commentates on what someone SHOULDVE done, rather then whats actually going on. the tank top guy was hype as fuck and easily the most entertaining commentator ive heard for injustice thus far.

Please tell me you're going to Winter Brawl.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Awww. Mr. Mileena and I are arguably the best looking members of this site...and this dude can't really compare. TTG was really annoying and was very socially awkward (which I'm sure most of you don't have the ability to pick up on). Whenever someone has to mention they have a "girl" 23 thousand times...it means they really want to suck dick...and probably bottom. He was extremely rude to Tom Brady and was nothing more than a dirty thirty-something attention whore.

My biceps are bigger.
DDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN Runway. Lol. Beauty Shots Fired.

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
Is this the same guy who commentated alongside KDZ at TFC? If so, I love his enthusiasm. What did he say that was trolling? If it's the same guy, he seems way too positive to blow someone up.

187x

Noob

My biceps are bigger.