What's new

Poll: Tank Top Guy to Commentate Injustice Top 8 at NEC

Should Tank Top Guy Commentate Top 8?

• Total voters
Please respond to this poll if you are in support of the idea of having Tank Top Guy (TTG) commentate top Injustice top 8 at NEC tomorrow morning.

Hopefully as a community, we can be vocal enough to show our support and get this to happen.

Bonus if we can have him paired up with Tom Brady.

Last edited:

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I am going to have to throw my support to TTG.
He saved us from Brady malaise and wwe owe him for that.. He freaking tried to hug that emo bastard!!
Also called the stage intractable a pizza and made a Bartlby the Scribner reference... like WTF this dude is on another level....

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I missed this part when my girlfriend and I went out for drinks. What happened with him and Tom?
I want to just break it down a little for you.

Tom was on the mike and he was pretty emo not saying much, occasionally getting into some of the matches. Then this tanktopguy gets on the mic fired up and ready to commentate. He starts engaging brady in banter and brady really keeps brushing him off. So he starts trying to hug brady, all the while being generally hype and for the most part knowing his shit and having some relatively interesting things to say. Which really hyped the chat up, along with all caps popoffs by sixteen bit to really highlight the evening and make this one of the best tournys i have seen all year...

I can confirm from Pig of the Hut that TTG donated $40.00 of his own money to keep the stream going with the $15.00 per GB (over bandwidth limit) fee that Pig was charged from allowing his equipment/resources to be used for the stream.

I would also like to give a big shoutout and show my appreciation to AK Pig Of The Hut for making the stream possible and providing Kombat Network with his own 4G card and bandwidth.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
TTG score card went like this:

-25 for fucking with Tom initially.
-15 for continuing to fuck with Tom after a hype Top 16 match started.
+15 for telling Tom to "not be down Charlie Brown".
+25 for getting Tom from suicidal hara-kiri to super hype fun time in a matter of minutes.
+Eleventy-bajillion for offering to pay Pig to keep the stream up without hesitation.

TTG made black tank-top wearer's everywhere proud this day. Finally, they have their champion.

Last edited: