What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Tell me about it. I went to sleep scrolling up and down the daycare.

Dude, it's been 4 days for me.

I got a shiny forretress, I still am working on my shiny dratini with marvel scale.

If I finally get one I am going to cry if it has shed skin :(

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
IDK if this has been discussed yet but Mega Kangaskhan is cheap af lol.

EDIT: right now my team is Adament Tyranitar, Adament Garchomp, Brave Aegislash, Timid Gengar (mega), Adament Blaziken with speed boost and 6th rotates between Mega Kangaskhan if I'm not using Gengar or Timid Togekiss or Azumarill (haven't decided on the best nature yet been using timid/jolly and adament)

IDK if this has been discussed yet but Mega Kangaskhan is cheap af lol.

EDIT: right now my team is Adament Tyranitar, Adament Garchomp, Brave Aegislash, Timid Gengar (mega), Adament Blaziken with speed boost and 6th rotates between Mega Kangaskhan if I'm not using Gengar or Timid Togekiss or Azumarill (haven't decided on the best nature yet been using timid/jolly and adament)
Parental Bond Power Up Punch yo. Plus Scrappy.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Adding all the people in the first Post. Riyo i know has been Added. Ill stay online for a bit. You will all soon see why i have BibleThump as my 3rd pokemon for friend Safari

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Looking for someone with a Normal Safari w/ Dittos. T_T

Also added everyone from the list!

you and me both

also
I have a foreign Ditto. Almost two boxes full and no good.

Id actually say your best bet is to farm a riolu friend safari, the shiny rate is really high there, there is a 2 perfect IV minimum (I have gotten 5 IV mons out of there a pretty healthy amount too) and the rates go up by an insane percentage for shiny and perfect IV's when said friend is online. I farmed for a shiny spiritomb while a friend was online took maybe 45 mins, maybe an hour.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Id actually say your best bet is to farm a riolu friend safari, the shiny rate is really high there, there is a 2 perfect IV minimum (I have gotten 5 IV mons out of there a pretty healthy amount too) and the rates go up by an insane percentage for shiny and perfect IV's when said friend is online. I farmed for a shiny spiritomb while a friend was online took maybe 45 mins, maybe an hour.
I thought about that, tbh. Because I got my Shiny Charmeleon totally at random, and it was my first time in the FS. I don't have anyone with Riolu in their friend safari added though. I got at least four boxes full of Riolu.(It's gonna be a fun wonder trade) I'm close to giving up.

Just got Pokemon X.
My friend code: 3668-8761-6041
Nice! Hope you enjoy the game. I added you, my friend code is:
1220-6380-5080

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I thought about that, tbh. Because I got my Shiny Charmeleon totally at random, and it was my first time in the FS. I don't have anyone with Riolu in their friend safari added though. I got at least four boxes full of Riolu.(It's gonna be a fun wonder trade) I'm close to giving up.
I'd suggest going and camping on justin flynns stream or pretty much any pokemon stream on twitch thats all people do there is trade friend codes all day Gamefaqs as well after a couple hours of semi dedicated searching someone posted a ditto safari and now im about ready to get going on the rest of my team ( the rng gods smiled upon me and blessed me with my 5 iv froakie)

Solo

Shadow Priest
I'd suggest going and camping on justin flynns stream or pretty much any pokemon stream on twitch thats all people do there is trade friend codes all day Gamefaqs as well after a couple hours of semi dedicated searching someone posted a ditto safari and now im about ready to get going on the rest of my team ( the rng gods smiled upon me and blessed me with my 5 iv froakie)
I used shofu stream and found someone with a Riolu in FS.