What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

How's the new game guys? Is it primarily the same as the others? What's new?

- Pokemon game with a plot that isn't just 5 year old digestable.
- Due to more abilities a new type implemented ( A lot more pokemon or "competition" viable
- Obtaining "competitive" pokemon is infinitely easier than ever before.
- Each Pokemon has Unique animation for a lot of attacks / signatures
- Mega Evolutions (although sometimes broke as hell) add an interesting (flare) to the battle system.
- Sky Battles (Only flying pokemon. No earthquaking)

-Random gimmick battles like (Inverse Battle) Super effective moves are now not very and vice versa

((Note)) Probably the most pathetic post game in Pokemon History. After the E4, there's like 2 more little dink and dunks. Then its like... now what... So if you don't plan on playing online A LOT. After the E4 turn your game in bro or sell it to someone who wants another copy.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Looking for a friend safaris with ditto and Heracross. :) 4313 0943 8728 I'm a psychic type with meowstic, drowse, and abra..I think ;p

I managed to catch my Ditto safari's at /vp/. But some people don't like 4chan..

I also have a box of competitively viable Pokemon to train and breed. Dis gon be tedious.

strange-_-turtle

Turtle Expert
- Pokemon game with a plot that isn't just 5 year old digestable.
- Due to more abilities a new type implemented ( A lot more pokemon or "competition" viable
- Obtaining "competitive" pokemon is infinitely easier than ever before.
- Each Pokemon has Unique animation for a lot of attacks / signatures
- Mega Evolutions (although sometimes broke as hell) add an interesting (flare) to the battle system.
- Sky Battles (Only flying pokemon. No earthquaking)

-Random gimmick battles like (Inverse Battle) Super effective moves are now not very and vice versa

((Note)) Probably the most pathetic post game in Pokemon History. After the E4, there's like 2 more little dink and dunks. Then its like... now what... So if you don't plan on playing online A LOT. After the E4 turn your game in bro or sell it to someone who wants another copy.
ok so it's definitely not worth buying a 3ds for :( O well thanks for the info man.

AK Black Preon

What's a good EV spread and nature for the boo boo keys? I wanna check it out.

Depends on what your team needs.

252 in HP
252 in Defense (This is for avoiding 1 hit KO earthquakes)

or

252 in HP
252 in Special Defense (Most fire types are using special moves so this is as anti fire as possible)

or

252 HP
126 (Special Defense) Middle Ground
126 (Defense) Middle Ground

What for? And I just started the game but I've got one if you want it. Why not just catch them though?
Vivillons have a bunch of cool patterns to collect. Mine is polar, but I've obtained Tundra, and Elegant so far. More or less a collectables thing.
It depends on what region of the world you live in.

What's your In game name so we can trade?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Geez, these pokemon games are really that good huh? lol every forum I go to, there's a pokemon thread lol. Are these games that good? Last pokemon game I played was Pokemon stadium. I don't have a 3DS(yet) but DS classic, DSi

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
You can add me to the list of friend codes if you like, I'll add anyone who wants to. 1564-3261-2632, my safari is water containing Floatzel, Krabby and an unknown third Pokemon.