What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Just remember some pokemon randomly learn some good stuff at level 60-70 so for those you'll have to work. If this applies to your team
Yea I know, it's just temporary cause I havent battled anyone from here and sometimes people send me battle request and I feel bad for declining cause I don't have a team yet.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
my pokemon are finally level 50 :D (i started over)
anyone care to battle? they arent bred to be perfect or anything though

Solo

Shadow Priest
Klefki > Zygarde
Klefki > Xernias
Klefki > Yveltal
Volvarona > Klefki.

Math has spoken.

Edit: Klefki is so much better than the X legendary it doesn't deserve me spelling its name correctly.
Idk.. Xerneas is beastly.

The ones that use uber legendaries to win need to pull their heads out of their butts and realize that they are not that great when put against a well rounded team.

Mega Scizor > Xerneas
Galvantula > Yveltal
Volcarona > Mewtwo
Greninja > Zygarde

Sent from a Windex bottle.
True, but I see a lot of Mega Blaziken with the Legendary Team. Blaziken alone can destroy most of them.

I figure i should post in this Thread as well.
Name: R'yth
Friendcode: 0645-5975-0300
Friend Safari: Gyarados, Poliwhirl, BibleThump
ALL MY YES, THANK YOU BASED INDECISIVE. ADDED RIGHT AWAY FOR POLIWHIRL... My FC is in the OP.

There's an excellent in depth breeding guide on YouTube, but mobile won't let me link it. Just look up shofu's vid. It's there.

Bulk, Prankster, Subs, T-Wave, Foul Play, and your fourth can be filler. Most likely swagger. That shit is hard to hit and can really be annoying (Haven't done a wifi battle yet so I dunno). It seems really solid.
And once light clay is released I would assume he would be the go to pokemon for light screen and reflect thanks to prankster. Add t-wave and maybe foul play and that's a great setup pokemon

Solo

Shadow Priest
Just got Pokemon X (and my brother uses the same DS for Pokemon Y)

5129-1632-4146

How does this even work

2062 - 9268 - 0524

Help

Me and my little bro's shared 3DS

1435-3985-0895
I figure i should post in this Thread as well.
Name: R'yth
Friendcode: 0645-5975-0300
Friend Safari: Gyarados, Poliwhirl, BibleThump
Nice!!

I added all of you I quoted. My friend code is:
1220-6380-5080