What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

matterovermind

mindundermatter
How's everyone doing?

I've been away + busy with wedding preparations, so I haven't really been around :( From what I've caught up on, we're getting new megas? also, aegislash now uber tier? new wifi events? hope to be back full throttle over the next few weeks!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
How's everyone doing?

I've been away + busy with wedding preparations, so I haven't really been around :( From what I've caught up on, we're getting new megas? also, aegislash now uber tier? new wifi events? hope to be back full throttle over the next few weeks!
I hate the new meta.... so boring.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I hate the new meta.... so boring.
Gets more and more interesting to me, especially after the Aegislash ban. A lot of pokes have bumped up in viability quite a bit. Heracross and Gardevoir being prime examples. Mega Alakazam is another that has bumped up due to the lack of shadow sneak. I'm personally about to give Heracross a shot and Alakazam another try as well. I wouldn't mind having the raw power to sweep with, however T-Tar has this as well along with DD. :\

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Holy crap I never realized that Leafeon had such a good attack stat. It's physical defense is also solid as well.

If I breed one would I be able to trade it to someone so they could tutor it Knock Off?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Holy crap I never realized that Leafeon had such a good attack stat. It's physical defense is also solid as well.

If I breed one would I be able to trade it to someone so they could tutor it Knock Off?
Since that's a gen v move nah. I can hack it for you doe.

Lol in all honesty it's not that big a deal. Ferroseed's got pitiful attack and it's not going to be much of an attacker anyway. The important thing is it's got 31 HP/Def/SpD, 0 Speed, and all four of it's useful egg moves
Oh yeah and I dont play OU much so I would not need ferrothorn

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Just hatched my first shiny. Wasn't really trying for a shiny Eevee but I got one.

Of course it's ABSOLUTELY USELESS. Mild, Adaptability and only 4 IV's. Might use it anyway though

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
not at all, add me. 1693-1728-4175 IGN is jeremy
I have you added already. My name is Rashod.
@xKhaoTik I have a Wish/Heal Bell Audino for you. IV's and nature are meh though
Cool cool. I should be able to get the porygon today after work. And don't worry about the IVs because I'll just breed it with my 6IV Ditto.
Just hatched my first shiny. Wasn't really trying for a shiny Eevee but I got one.

Of course it's ABSOLUTELY USELESS. Mild, Adaptability and only 4 IV's. Might use it anyway though
Randomly hatching shiny's are awesome lol. The best random shiny I've hatched was a Honedge. It was Brave with 4IVs. Pretty lucky lol