What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Its takes a little time but i have no problem doing it. Alroght did a whole list for charliemurphy and infra dead.
OK cool. If you can, can you make:

Bold Volcarona w/ Flame Body
Max HP & Defense
Quiver Dance, Giga Drain, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz

Adamant Excadrill w/ Sand Rush
Max Attack & Speed
Iron Head, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Rapid Spin

Adamant Kingdra w/ Swift Swim
Max Attack & Speed
Iron Head, Outrage, Waterfall, DD

Calm Amoongus w/ Regenerator
Max SDef, 8 DEF, The rest (248?) On HP
Clear Smog, Foul Play, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain

Lonely Shiftry w/ Chlorophyll
Max Attack & Speed
Defog, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Leaf Storm

Bold Sigilyph w/ Magic Guard
Max HP & Defense
Cosmic Power, Psycho Shift, Stored Power, Roost

And if you can do an Item, I just need a Mewtwo X stone

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Anyone have a Hidden Ability Timid Snorunt with Spikes? Please, I really need it!!
I do. Let me breed you one real quick. Code is 3926-6343-4094

EDIT: Alright, hatched 5 eggs and the best one was 5 IV -HP with Timid and Moody

Last edited:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
anyone heard any news on the new games and how they are going to change up how the battling goes?

Mega Saur is my new thing. Stalling with a few coverage wall breakers is just too good in this meta. As long as your tanks have a priority revenge killing attack, and said priority covers many things..... def being super defensive is good.

I guess I'm learning still...... but Rotom is such a stupidly good pivot.

LEAFEONNNNNN!!!!! http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-nu-153293315

Seriously, thing shouldn't be NU and I'm not using it anymore after that battle. Feels way too cheap

EDIT: Forgot to save it the replay and just linked the battle lul. Basically I set up a Swords Dance with Leafeon and he forfeit cuz Knock Off is fucking broken :p
Yo Leafeon, especially on sun teams is scary in NU. The former first place guy had a sun team and would pretty much just sack one of his pokes to set up the sun then come in either Leafeon, Exeggutor or Victreebel and just run trough teams. Many times with even setting up a SD or growth.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So since Heracross got stealth buffed from the aegislash ban im giving it a go and its hella fun. Im also giving mixed mega absol a go which I fucking love. Absol is my favorite gen three and one of my favorite megas, so I'm glad I found a set for it I can enjoy.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
So since Heracross got stealth buffed from the aegislash ban im giving it a go and its hella fun. Im also giving mixed mega absol a go which I fucking love. Absol is my favorite gen three and one of my favorite megas, so I'm glad I found a set for it I can enjoy.
I've been using choice scarf magnezone + tail wind talonflame + mega heracross as a core. pretty amazing - not my creation though. also, i got shut down late game by a mixed mega absol the other week - ice beam, fire blast, play rough, sucker punch. I've given it a few tries and boy does it catch people by surprise.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I've been using choice scarf magnezone + tail wind talonflame + mega heracross as a core. pretty amazing - not my creation though. also, i got shut down late game by a mixed mega absol the other week - ice beam, fire blast, play rough, sucker punch. I've given it a few tries and boy does it catch people by surprise.
Yeah its pretty awesome because a lot of people seem to think ferrothorn is the answer to it lol fire blast all day.