What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
So I was watching some showdown replays and I saw someone using Toxic Spikes but only getting down one layer, even though he had plenty of opportunities to get down the second layer safely. Is there an advantage to only having one layer?

So I was watching some showdown replays and I saw someone using Toxic Spikes but only getting down one layer, even though he had plenty of opportunities to get down the second layer safely. Is there an advantage to only having one layer?
Yeah, the first turn of poison is 12% so unless your enemies stay on the field for more than two turns it does more damage. Which in most cases is how long opponents stay on the field I feel like. Two is better if you're trying to stall them out a lot

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I have a couple of Tentacools w/egg moves Knock Off, Rapid Spin & Mirror Coat available along with some modest Nidorans (Males have Sucker Punch) if anyone's interested.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I have a couple of Tentacools w/egg moves Knock Off, Rapid Spin & Mirror Coat available along with some modest Nidorans (Males have Sucker Punch) if anyone's interested.
I would be interested in a tentacool. Wait until I've finished yer list to give it to me though soI have some incentive lol.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Sweeeeeet. And I have your.... ummmm... well... I don't have much lol
Lol its cool man. A majority of the stuff I want is from the BW move tutor. I gave the Cacnea seed Bomb too.

Also, I'm gonna be breeding some Calm Sturdy Pineco tomorrow. Debating between spikes or SR. I'll share if anyone wants one

Is anybody here from a Non-North American region? I need somebody to hatch two eggs for me so I can MM. I can offer shiny KB Nicknameable 4-5iv pokes if you help me out as well lots of other stuff. Also since I'm back home with my DS as well as showdown is down right now, I am down to battle if anybody else is.

Just made it to 1707 and top 500 on showdown with an improved mega T-Tar team! Had to beat #14 player on showdown in order to get it but I did!
Nice! and 1700 points only gets you top 500 (which is impressive) in OU? lol I knew OU had the most competition but didn't know it had this much more competition.