What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I know :(. But he can do so fucking much with his vast move set. I gave him a Expert Belt.
Yeah he's definitely good, but if that guy had run EQ on his Bastiodon then it would have been a non issue :p

But then again, he had Roar and Dragon Tail on his Steelix so he's probably on some way more advanced meta-game than I am :D

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Yeah he's definitely good, but if that guy had run EQ on his Bastiodon then it would have been a non issue :p

But then again, he had Roar and Dragon Tail on his Steelix so he's probably on some way more advanced meta-game than I am :D
Ya it was really weird.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
hey guys, internet is up at my new place and I'm starting to get settled in. It will still probably take some time to get everyone stuff but I will have it slowly but surely. Just don't have as much free time as I used to have.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
White Herb Shell Smash is so dumb lol. I love it. Mix that in with Baton Pass and its pretty much GGs.

@ShadowBeatz cacturne gets sucker Punch, DBond and Seed Bomb, but Drain Punch is a tutor move :mad:

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
White Herb Shell Smash is so dumb lol. I love it. Mix that in with Baton Pass and its pretty much GGs.

@ShadowBeatz cacturne gets sucker Punch, DBond and Seed Bomb, but Drain Punch is a tutor move :mad:
Drain Punch schmain punch, I mainly want it for the 2nd turn Destiny Bond :p I think I wanted to breed Fell Stinger on it anyway.