What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Just came up with an epic dream scenario.

Say you've got my boy Shedinja and your opponent is running an Audino with Simple Beam. His goal is to give his Carbink Simple so he can set up on your ass a lot quicker, so what he wants to do is give Simple to one of your pokemon and then Skill Swap it onto Carbink (which is running Sturdy). You switch in your Shedinja on Audino's Thunder Wave so you're paralyzed. He then uses Simple Beam and, because he doesn't have any attacking moves to kill Shedinja with, he switches in to Carbink. He could kill the Shedinja, but then he would have to set up the Simple Beam again. So he decides to Skill Swap, giving him the Simple that he wanted, but he also unwittingly gives your Shedinja Sturdy.

Can't knock Shedinja out with any hit because his Sturdy can't be broken. Can't burn it or toxic it cuz it's paralyzed. Unless you've got Leech Seed, Perish Song or a Stealth Rock-Whirlwind combo, it can't be killed :D You're gonna have to PP stall it and get it to kill itself with Struggle. (Destiny Bond isn't gonna work either cuz my Shedinja has Toxic)

:rolleyes:

(This dream scenario also makes me try that Simple shit :D)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Mega Kick is normal move with 120 base power, so with a "rockilate" boost so thats gives is 234 power :D I would make it fighting type in a second if it got access to a better fighting moves. But IDK rock type and rock/x type have pretty bad weaknesses so I would just make its secondary type something that would give it good STAB.
wouldn't Return still be a better move?

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
I have a couple of Tentacools w/egg moves Knock Off, Rapid Spin & Mirror Coat available along with some modest Nidorans (Males have Sucker Punch) if anyone's interested.
How is the IVs to the Nidorans? I have always wanted Nidoking/Nidoqueen, but haven`t bothered breeding for them

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I just did it yesterday. All you have to do is make you want, and then generate an action replay code for it and it will place it in whatever box you want it to be in.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I have a regenerator Alomomola. Bold too. Isn't Guts Timburr better? Also, is Evolite Gurdurr better than Assault Vest Conkeldurr?
Oh sweet. I'll hit you up later for that.

As far as the Timburr family goes, hopefully move tutors come back for Omega/Alpha, otherwise Guts Conkeldurr will have to do for now.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Oh sweet. I'll hit you up later for that.

As far as the Timburr family goes, hopefully move tutors come back for Omega/Alpha, otherwise Guts Conkeldurr will have to do for now.
I'll breed one for you when I get a chance. I'll hit you up when its done. I've always wanted to know the hype around Alomomola tho. Is it good? And yea move tutors being absent from X/Y really blows hard.

EDIT: shit nvm. I just looked it up. Just as sturdy as Skarmory!? Plus regenerator and it has toxic/wish/protect stall capabilities. Throw on scald and its a super physical tank. Yea I'm definitely hopping on this lol

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

I have an extra Togepi with Nasty Plot. Its Lax tho, but it does have 5IVs. I'm leveling up my Modest Togepi with Nasty plot today. If you want, I'll breed that for someone who needs it. Its 5IVs as well. I also have some Calm/Careful/Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover, Timid/Modest Abra with Magic Guard and Moxie Scraggy with Ice Punch, DD, Drain Punch and Fake Out to share.

xKhaoTik

Ugh got an Adamant Entei but no Extreme Speed or Flare Blitz. Fuck....

At least it has Iron Tail and I can teach it Sacred Fire. But that +2 priority move tho :(

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Alright so I've been really selfish and have been working on my Latias these past couple days to finish my showdown team in game. I will get on everyone's stuff tonoght and should be done by tomorrow.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ugh got an Adamant Entei but no Extreme Speed or Flare Blitz. Fuck....

At least it has Iron Tail and I can teach it Sacred Fire. But that +2 priority move tho :(
Isnt that just a quick trip to the move reminder? Those arent move tutor moves are they?