What's new

Breakthrough - Buzz Saw Please pay your respects to Perfect Legend

E

Eldriken

It was hype for all the wrong reasons, that's why people enjoyed it.

It stopped being hype after 6-0. It's like waiting to see if your team goes 0-16 in the NFL regular season, it's such a trainwreck you HAVE to keep watching.

... Like mine did in 2008. -_____-
It stopped being hype at the end of the fourth game, lol. It was hype/funny as hell when Fox did a double teabag and then hit him with a Brutality. After that, it was pretty much downhill from there because Fox absolutely demoralized Perfect Legend after that.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Also, I'm not gonna front PL was literally breaking. Teabagging while down 6-7 games and looking fucking helpless? Man I would of just stopped then. Was by no means competitive for a good majority of the set.

It almost looked sorta scripted, but it's PL so I refuse to believe that.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
OMG please guys...I just cant. I dieing here. Tooooooo many posts threads and memes forone day. I LOVE YOU MKX

Hassun

Noob
As Sonicfox originally posted: I hope he learns from this. He got torn down and now he has to build himself back up. That Razer sponsorship does not come for free.

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
This community is scrounging for hype so bad it's embarrassing. How was a this even remotely hype? Maybe in MK9, but certainly not MKX. Nothing against Carl, but why not put a high school wrestler up against Brock Lesnar? It damn near the same scenario.
At the risk of this not being a serious post, no one who knew a damn about the MKX scene thought this match was going to be hype. They were tuning in to see how badly PL would be shit on and they got more than their money's worth in this department. This is the single biggest embarrassment on stream I've ever seen. I can say that with unflinching confidence and without it being an exaggeration in the slightest. Furthermore, not a single person here is talking about how great those matches were, so I have no clue where you're getting that TYM is trying to claim otherwise. I don't get why I need to explain this, as it seemed pretty obvious, but there's your explanation for why everyone is blowing up about it.

Sonic on SNES? Come on now. At least try.