What's new

Breakthrough - Buzz Saw Please pay your respects to Perfect Legend

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
I don't get the sympathy for PL. He talked shit and got put in his place. If you don't want embarrassed just keep that mouth shut. He handled it well though, but keep an eye out for the obituaries the next few weeks. You never know what he's liable to do after a MAWWPPPIING like that.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Yeah its funny how many people are saying this. But how many in this thread honestly think they would crush Sonic Fox in a first to 10 and wager $100 on it and go to a twitter war with him?
Honestly...shiiii I'd talk shit. Get bodied..then talk shit about how bodied I got. The fuck can you do then..I just erased anything you could say negative about me cause I said it for you. Thats what you get for being so damn good...bitches.

Well if I was SonicFox I wouldn't be popping off after those matches and I would act a lot more humble. I wouldn't verbally take shots back and have this little speach that Sonic had after he won. Of course I understand the kid, he's 17, he's basically the Mozart of MKX and way better player than PL, he's feeling himself.

I just think that being more humble about it would make PL look like even more stupid. That's the only thing that I'd change if I was SonicFox. It's the same thing as with Michael Jordan for example. He's definitely the greatest ever, but I can't really love him because of his personality. Just my opinion though.
Did you listen to what sonic said? PL stayed disrespecting the kid through four games even though sonic kept beating him. All he wanted to know was "what's the excuse now?". That last 3/5 was supposed to char and variation locked buzzsaw vs. outlaw and sonic LET him go to tempest to try and salvage some dignity.

Dudes been disrespecting sonic and subtweeting his ass off and then accepted the ft10 and got absolutely wrecked. And all sonic did was ask "what's the excuse this time?". you act like he stood up, did a DX crotch chop, snatched that stupid tanning hat off PL's head and threw it on the floor and did a Bruce lee style jump, stomp, twist ankles for dramatic effect, and told PL to kiss his converse.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
PL would body 99.9 percent of the good MKX players in the same manner that SF bodied him.

The PL Speed-Run is a thing now though because SF did it.

No one was telling Mike Tyson he sucked after he lost to Buster Douglass or Evander Holyfield and no one should be saying PL sucks now because he doesn't. He has struggled to reach the level he achieved in the past, but he's still one of the all-time greats. Have fun, but let SF and PL do all the poppin' since they're the ones putting themselves out there. No popping off from the sidelines unless its within reason. Don't poke the tigers.

omooba

fear the moobs
Did you listen to what sonic said? PL stayed disrespecting the kid through four games even though sonic kept beating him. All he wanted to know was "what's the excuse now?". That last 3/5 was supposed to char and variation locked buzzsaw vs. outlaw and sonic LET him go to tempest to try and salvage some dignity.

Dudes been disrespecting sonic and subtweeting his ass off and then accepted the ft10 and got absolutely wrecked. And all sonic did was ask "what's the excuse this time?". you act like he stood up, did a DX crotch chop, snatched that stupid tanning hat off PL's head and threw it on the floor and did a Bruce lee style jump, stomp, twist ankles for dramatic effect, and told PL to kiss his converse.
not sure what stream you were watching cause i'm pretty sure sonic did do a DX crotch chop, split up PL's hat and did a tekken bruce lee 1,1,1,1,1,1 lol