What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
The constant PMS in the WoWo community has been and always will be real.

Diana has no chance and will kneel before Zod.

Just saying. Also I think Wonder Woman has the most callouts than any other characters in the game.
Whats the record? Challenging WoWo - ? Opponent - ?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
1. It wasn't relevant enough for you to remember, but yet you remembered to sent me Hate Mail immediately after the match?

2. You know nothing of me or my tournament placings. I have gone to tournaments and done damn good. I've gone to Godlike Saturdays in Indiana, I do amazing at my locals, I've gone to Civil War(first tournament), UFGTX(highest placing i have at a major/regional), and most recently, Summer Jam.

Real talk, @coolwhip is right. You are coming off as obnoxious. I can't wait to go to KiT to see this match. I also really urge you to accept my challenge since you feel so confident in yourself. I would love to make you eat your words.
uhhh don't lie and say I've sent "hate mail." I have never sent a hateful message to anyone. Bitching about online or something? Probably, but I've never sent hate mail. I have never cursed anyone out or called them names and such. That I can promise on. Well, if you have achieved those things then mad props. I respect that a lot. What place did you get at Summer Jam?

The only reason I'm coming across as "obnoxious" is because some of you are coming in here talking shit to me and I responded. If I didn't respond and took it like a bitch then I obviously wouldn't come across that way. Also, where is the confidence in this community? I almost feel like I have to apologize for being certain of myself because some people are so insecure. I'm sorry I know I can beat Pig? I'm sorry everyone doubts me? lol. The real question is, am I coming off as obnoxious or are some of you so pissed off that I'm certain of my abilities when I put in the work?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The constant PMS in the WoWo community has been and always will be real.

Diana has no chance and will kneel before Zod.

Just saying. Also I think Wonder Woman has the most callouts than any other characters in the game.
This stems from constantly reading, "WW is trash" and etc. WW is not "trash" and I'm sure you've put in enough work to know that yourself. WW is more than capable of winning and I'm putting my work towards Zod and Zod alone. I'm even doing my homework on Pig. People loathe confidence.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
maybe if you win it would put an end to the "non-tourney player=nobody" mentality around here or at least make people think twice before puking it out. i think the only person to call me a tym nobody was mit when i gave him advice on injustice scorp. it mostly made me WTF with a little LOL on the side. where do you guys think tourney players started lol. but i've accepted that things here usually make no sense. :coffee:

coolwhip

Noob
lol. thx. I joke about taking "notes" of people doubting me, but I honestly I have written your name down on a notepad lol. You're talking more than most so I look forward to proving you wrong and calling you out in this thread after KIT.
If you win, you have the right to harp on this for the rest of eternity. Blow me up at every possible moment. I've earned it.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
uhhh don't lie and say I've sent "hate mail." I have never sent a hateful message to anyone. Bitching about online or something? Probably, but I've never sent hate mail. I have never cursed anyone out or called them names and such. That I can promise on. Well, if you have achieved those things then mad props. I respect that a lot. What place did you get at Summer Jam?

The only reason I'm coming across as "obnoxious" is because some of you are coming in here talking shit to me and I responded. If I didn't respond and took it like a bitch then I obviously wouldn't come across that way. Also, where is the confidence in this community? I almost feel like I have to apologize for being certain of myself because some people are so insecure. I'm sorry I know I can beat Pig? I'm sorry everyone doubts me? lol. The real question is, am I coming off as obnoxious or are some of you so pissed off that I'm certain of my abilities when I put in the work?
Wait, so sending someone a message saying, "If youre gonna spam guns, at least have the courtesy not to lag" isn't hate mail? Isn't sending someone a message complaining about online be catergorized under hate mail?

And yes, you are coming off as obnoxious. Try toning it down abit. You acting as if Pig is free and you could beat anyone simply because you "practicing". You've probably spent more time inflating your ego, explaining how much you have been practing, responding to posts on this thread, and updating your TYM Status than you have actually practiced. You honestly need to pull your head out of your 4th point of contact(thats your ass for those not familiar with Military terms/phrases). If you have been practicing, prove it by playing me and not getting bodied.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
You acting as if Pig is free and you could beat anyone simply because you "practicing".
the point he's trying to make is it doesn't matter whether he wins or loses. everyone's acting like there's no chance because pig = tourney player and manx = non-tourney player a.k.a. tym nobody. just like you are if you've never played outside of a local.

You honestly need to pull your head out of your 4th point of contact(thats your ass for those not familiar with Military terms/phrases).
i think just found a new way of asking for sex.

If we played before then that is sad and I'm sorry, but it wasn't relevant enough for me to remember lol. More than likely you played me during the first two weeks I started playing again lol. Absolutely nothing to brag about.

Also, I would like to take this time to point out GOTS actually got off their ass and went to a tournament and one of them did pretty well. That's already more than you and I have accomplished, but at least I have plans to do something at a event.
I took out 2 of them.... Including their number 1 guy who got 8th with cyborg his cyborg was sick and I had to switch to Batgirl to take him out

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Thank your stars you aren't betting actual money because I've been breathing, eating, and dreaming about Injustice the last couple of weeks until a few days ago. That includes studying PIG. If he doesn't take this seriously it will be a joke and he will be exposed as a player.
I know this post was on the first page of this thread, but I had to reply to it. You say you have been "breathing, eating, and dreaming Injustice for the last couple of weeks".... Well, @AK Pig Of The Hut has been "breathing, eating, and dreaming" Injustice a lot more than two weeks. You can't jump in the ring with Ali just because you think you can box. I think you may have gotten in over your head here, but time will tell.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I know this post was on the first page of this thread, but I had to reply to it. You say you have been "breathing, eating, and dreaming Injustice for the last couple of weeks".... Well, @AK Pig Of The Hut has been "breathing, eating, and dreaming" Injustice a lot more than two weeks. You can't jump in the ring with Ali just because you think you can box. I think you may have gotten in over your head here, but time will tell.
First respectable post in this thread that doubts me and I appreciate that. Pig is a serious competitor. I am extremely aware of this. I knew I was going to KIT a little while back and I thought it would be fun to money match someone. I chose Pig because I know of his work ethic, which would mean I would get my back blown out if I didn't start doing my homework and putting in serious time. I do not want to get my back blown out, I want to win. So obviously I'm putting in the work. Then a few people started calling WW "trash" and that's unacceptable.

It would be unrealistic for me to think I could win the tournament. Learning every MU at the highest possible level between now and then isn't going to happen unless I play 24/7 and break the game down to a ridiculous level. This gives me something to train for and something to be excited about with KIT. Putting all my time into defeating Zod from now to then is very possible and I feel like people don't understand that. It's what I've been doing for a while now and will continue to do for the next few months. It's why I am super confident about this. ALL of my time will be going towards this.

Also, I want to prove that hard work pays off and that WW isn't "trash." That's the most important thing about all of this to me honestly. I want to show the WW doubters that if you put in the time and homework she is very strong. Not everyone has this opinion, but they are there. 99% of the things I've said in this thread has been for hype, but people are getting all serious about it, but I am 100% confident about this.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
First respectable post in this thread that doubts me and I appreciate that. Pig is a serious competitor. I am extremely aware of this. I knew I was going to KIT a little while back and I thought it would be fun to money match someone. I chose Pig because I know of his work ethic, which would mean I would get my back blown out if I didn't start doing my homework and putting in serious time. I do not want to get my back blown out, I want to win. So obviously I'm putting in the work. Then a few people started calling WW "trash" and that's unacceptable.

It would be unrealistic for me to think I could win the tournament. Learning every MU at the highest possible level between now and then isn't going to happen unless I play 24/7 and break the game down to a ridiculous level. This gives me something to train for and something to be excited about with KIT. Putting all my time into defeating Zod from now to then is very possible and I feel like people don't understand that. It's what I've been doing for a while now and will continue to do for the next few months. It's why I am super confident about this. ALL of my time will be going towards this.

Also, I want to prove that hard work pays off and that WW isn't "trash." That's the most important thing about all of this to me honestly. I want to show the WW doubters that if you put in the time and homework she is very strong. Not everyone has this opinion, but they are there. 99% of the things I've said in this thread has been for hype, but people are getting all serious about it, but I am 100% confident about this.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Wait, so sending someone a message saying, "If youre gonna spam guns, at least have the courtesy not to lag" isn't hate mail? Isn't sending someone a message complaining about online be catergorized under hate mail?

And yes, you are coming off as obnoxious. Try toning it down abit. You acting as if Pig is free and you could beat anyone simply because you "practicing". You've probably spent more time inflating your ego, explaining how much you have been practing, responding to posts on this thread, and updating your TYM Status than you have actually practiced. You honestly need to pull your head out of your 4th point of contact(thats your ass for those not familiar with Military terms/phrases). If you have been practicing, prove it by playing me and not getting bodied.
I wasn't aware that is hate mail lol. I think of hate mail as, "you fuckin suck bitch...stop blocking and get good bitch." I've come to accept that IGAU isn't great online and MU's can be affected due to the connection to your opponent. If I can't take a small step forward after blocking low gun shots then that's the way the connection is. It's w/e now. Also, the majority of the things I've said in this thread have been for hype. I don't know what happened to the balls in this community. I am 100% confident that I can win though. I'm not going to apologize for that man. Everything else stated was for hype so people could either root against me and give me fuel or whatever they wanna do. Lets chill out.