What's new

Perfect Legend vs King. What really happened.

Would PL have taken the. Win if roles were reversed?

• Yes.

Votes: 128 91.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 8.6%

• Total voters
it's not the mistake, it's the lying that probably deserves it. you do understand that, right? People forgive mistakes, they are less likely to forgive you for lying about the mistake and blaming everyone else for it.
^^^^^^^^^^

This is funny considering I was the first one to start blowing myself up and making the MB B3 into a joke. If I to this day said that MB B3 beat Scorpion's teleport then the situations might be comparable, but since I laughed my mistake off instead of making up blatant lies to try and cover myself I hardly see how you could compare the two.
You guys just won't understand, This thread has gotten 6 pages already and he already got his shit. What you guys basically are saying let this thread stay so people can shit on him for 10 more pages. How come some threads for fun get closed but this thread gets to stay.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
You guys just won't understand, This thread has gotten 6 pages already and he already got his shit. What you guys basically are saying let this thread stay so people can shit on him for 10 more pages. How come some threads for fun get closed but this thread gets to stay.
Wait just a second here... PERFECT Legend... PERFECTMindGame...

Aha! Carl, you sneaky devil you!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Don't you have to be winning to be financially dependent on tournaments
Lol

Because like @P2W said, the OP is factually stating what happened. When people shat on Nightmare SF for this exact same thing(except he didn't lie about what happened) did that get closed? No.

I get PL dropping the controller, he effed up, we all do. But to start yelling at TOs, rage quit, and blatantly lie about what happened deserves all the shit/vitrol he is getting.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I get PL dropping the controller, he effed up, we all do. But to start yelling at TOs, rage quit, and blatantly lie about what happened deserves all the shit/vitrol he is getting.
Shitrol, if you will!

Preach on, brutha. I'm still trying to think of creative ways to further ridicule this situation lol.

So wait, the excuse PL wrote on twitter about the situation was one big blatant lie? He was so emotional that he imagined a scenario that never happened to avoid the reality he floped in tournament? Maybe PL should fall back on FGs and get some real life help.

Also did PL really jump up and challenged REO to a money match cause he saw REO laughing at him from the corner of his eye?

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
So wait, the excuse PL wrote on twitter about the situation was one big blatant lie? He was so emotional that he imagined a scenario that never happened to avoid the reality he floped in tournament? Maybe PL should fall back on FGs and get some real life help.

Also did PL really jump up and challenged REO to a money match cause he saw REO laughing at him in the corner of his eye?

If he did, it's about time. Maybe someone should slap the controller out of his hand mid-tournament every time he ducks someone he claims he's better than.

Wait just a second here... PERFECT Legend... PERFECTMindGame...

Aha! Carl, you sneaky devil you!
you know, if you really knew anything you wouldnt even be posting this but then again you just joined TYM:)

Lol

Because like @P2W said, the OP is factually stating what happened. When people shat on Nightmare SF for this exact same thing(except he didn't lie about what happened) did that get closed? No.

he already got his shit, I never said nightmare Sf's thread should have stayed open, it doesnt justify anything. It doesnt matter what the OP states, first of all he is just letting everyone know what really happened, what discussion can come from that everybody with a decent brain would know what this would lead to.

you know, if you really knew anything you wouldnt even be posting this but then again you just joined TYM:)

he already got his shit, I never said nightmare Sf's thread should have stayed open, it doesnt justify anything. It doesnt matter what the OP states, first of all he is just letting everyone know what really happened, what discussion can come from that everybody with a decent brain would know what this would lead to.
ok so I see what you are saying, but how he acted after he lost the set......................... completely unacceptable in my opinion. I remember at evo 2011 what happened to me, yet I didn't go off and cause a huge scene. Evo 2011 was my first tournament and I didn't do that, PL has been doing this for a while, you'd think he'd know better. LBSH, if PL didn't do what he did after, no one would be blowing him up this bad. Also like others have brought up, how king responded at SCR when he lost a match due to an accidental pause, apples and oranges how both of them responded.

Goldi

Noob
Lol can you guys imagine how people would react if @Lilith or I behaved this way?

I know Lilith wouldn't, just grabbing her for example with me. I have lost matches from my controller unplugging like this though lol the cord sits lose in the jack and just falls out sometimes. I've been there! It's confusing and frustrating to lose that way. But it's still a loss and not the other players fault.

ok so I see what you are saying, but how he acted after he lost the set......................... completely unacceptable in my opinion. I remember at evo 2011 what happened to me, yet I didn't go off and cause a huge scene. Evo 2011 was my first tournament and I didn't do that, PL has been doing this for a while, you'd think he'd know better. LBSH, if PL didn't do what he did after, no one would be blowing him up this bad. Also like others have brought up, how king responded at SCR when he lost a match due to an accidental pause, apples and oranges how both of them responded.
again he got what he deserved and even i made a few jokes sbout it, i just find it hypocritcal how hype threads will get closed but this thing gets to stay. Pl is a dick sometimes but id hate to see him leave this community just because of stuff like this. he deserves the blowup, but just saying hasnt it been enough already? people arent that much better if they want to keep kicking a man who is already down.

again he got what he deserved and even i made a few jokes sbout it, i just find it hypocritcal how hype threads will get closed but this thing gets to stay. Pl is a dick sometimes but id hate to see him leave this community just because of stuff like this. he deserves the blowup, but just saying hasnt it been enough already? people arent that much better if they want to keep kicking a man who is already down.
at the end of the day, he needs to really think about how he acted. Also ppl have been blown up countless times on tym, if he really left bcuz of what some ppl said, I would be shocked.